5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Translation
I read this book (in English) as a child and was so happy to find it in Spanish to read to my bilingual son (3 years old). It is very well done and I highly recommend it :)
Published on November 15, 2010 by Sarah Gillard

3.0 out of 5 stars Errors in Spanish text
Published on June 12, 2011 by Sarita

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Translation, November 15, 2010
This review is from: żEres Mi Mama? (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) (Spanish Edition) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Text is just PERFECT!, August 3, 2011
There are no errors in Spanish Text. The grammar is just perfect, I did not find a single mistake. Even when you can write the verbs "fue" and "vio" without accents, the formal and proper way is to do so with accents. I am a native spanish speaking so I am very please with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small hands, March 19, 2013
I didn't realise until I opened the box that this book was made for small hands. But it is great. I find that reading childrens books is even a gread way for adults to learn the basics of spanish while at the same time reading to my children :-) We had fun with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Errors in Spanish text, June 12, 2011
The verbs "fue" and "vio" are correct WITHOUT accents. These two verbs especially were written with accents throughout the book. This could be very confusing to anyone just beginning to learn correct Spanish spelling (i.e. a child). I can't believe this was never corrected by the editors, especially after all these years. Otherwise, the book is pretty cute. If you get it though, try to make a point to white out these accents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you my mamma?, October 14, 2013
EGS (San Juan, Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
Este libro ha sido muy amado por mi bebe de ocho meses. Se esta cayendo en cantos literalmente. Aparte que le encanta comérselo, también disfruta mucho cuando leo la historia de un pajarito en busca de su mamá. La historia es sencilla y rítmica, estoy segura que seria fácil para un bebe de más edad entender la misma.

This book has been well loved by my 8 months old baby. It's literally falling apart. Besides the love she has for eating it, she enjoys when I read her the story of the little bird looking for his mamma. The story is simple and rhythmic, I'm sure it would be easy to understand for an older baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby enjoys it, July 14, 2009
Pao2310 (Celebration, fl) - See all my reviews
i was surprised to find out my baby liked this book. I thought the brown and muted colors would be a turn-off but baby enjoys it. I bought it when my son was a baby and not as a toddler he still enjoys it.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR TRANSLATION, TOO SMALL, March 5, 2012
THE BOOK IS POORLY TRANSLATED.
ITS TOO SMALL, NICE FOR LITTLE HANDS, BUT THAT MAKES THE PICTURES LITTLE...
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD SPANISH TRANSLATIONS AND PRETTY PICTURES, GO FOR
THE LORAX OR THE PLACES YOU'LL GO

El Lorax [SPA-LORAX] [Spanish Edition]
Oh, Cuan Lejos Llegaras! = Oh, the Places You'll Go! [SPA-OH CUAN LEJOS LLEGARAS] [Spanish Edition]

3.0 out of 5 stars very small, December 29, 2012
was not expecting it to be pocket size but when I see the price I paid, it makes sense. typical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best book ever, September 12, 2013
I've read this book so many times to my daughter that I have it memorized. It soothes her even when I just recite the words in front of her. We have two copies of it and both look like they've been over-loved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value; great product, June 6, 2011
This is a great boardbook written in Spanish. We already have the English version and wanted to introduce our kids to spanish. Very happy we purchased it!

żEres Mi Mama? (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) (Spanish Edition)
¿Eres Mi Mama? (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) (Spanish Edition) by P.D. Eastman (Board book - September 25, 2001)
$4.99 $3.99