Regina Kammer is a librarian, an art historian, and an award-nominated, best-selling, multi-published writer of erotica and historical erotic romance. Her short stories and novels make history sexier, whether the era is Roman, Byzantine, Viking, American Revolution, or Victorian. She's even sexed up contemporary settings, Steampunk, and Greco-Roman mythology. She has been published by Cleis Press, Go Deeper Press, Ellora's Cave, House of Erotica, Story Ink, The Naughty Literati, and her own imprint, Viridium Press. She began writing historical fiction with romantic elements during National Novel Writing Month 2006, switching to erotica when all her characters suddenly demanded to have sex.
Keep up with Regina:
* Newsletter: http://kammerotica.com/newsletter/
* Website: http://kammerotica.com/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kammerotica
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kammerotica
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ReginaKammer