Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2011
I spent a lot of time researching hrm watches and finally decided on a Mio Energy Pro after reading good reviews and finding the price tag decent for this kind of product. Should've known better from other poor Mio product reviews - it died after only a few days use. During the time I was able to use it, I found it was fairly decent at reading my heart rate; it had the normal fluctuation you'd expect from a wrist-based hrm (I did not want a chest strap, used the touch method). It has a lot of neat features, but the fact it died so quickly after receiving it made all the money I spent on it completely wasted. Will not be purchasing this again.
on June 28, 2013
I had one of these watches bought for me in December, 2012. It has been a great product. Perfect for my use at the gym or on the street. Easy to use and very accurate. Works well in sweaty environs as well! Just bought this one for my wife. It was about 40% less than my local sporting goods store. Fast shipping, great price. New product in box.
on April 4, 2011
My husband decided he would run a 10K charity run this summer and wanted to make sure his workouts were very effective so I bought him for his b-day the Energy Pro. He uses it with and without the chest strap and has really embraced the information it provides. I find that he's motivated to run more often and he never forgets to have it on for a run. Knowing what percentage of your max heart rate you're working at is great and he says calorie burn is like a video game score. Great fitness tool so far!
on February 15, 2011
So, now that Mio has delivered the Energy Pro, I was able to choose to wear the chest strap and get my continuous heart rate or I can still just wear my watch and very easily get it on-demand. The watch is accurate, comfortable and I basically never take it off.
on April 15, 2013
Quit after three months. Replaced battery and still did not work. Read warranty an found it was void if opened. If you send without opening, warranty says expect 6weeks and pay $12.00 for s&h then hope not abused. Try another brand.
on December 9, 2013
It does have trouble reading my heart rate for a few minutes after putting on the chest strap

I don't know how accurate the readings are, but at least its consistent, meaning when you work out harder, you see the numbers go up. It has yet to give me a funky value, like 90bpm while panting hard and out of breath
on October 31, 2012
This is a great looking product, I was worried it would be huge on my small wrist but it fits fine. I'm pretty disappointed with the workings of this HRM though, it doesn't seem to calculate the correct amount of calories burned and is a LONG way off being correct according to my husbands Polar HRM. I know his HRM is correct because I know approximately how many Calories I should be burning in my workout. Seems a bit pointless to have it if it doesn't give you the correct calculations! The touch screen part of the HRM works fine I didn't have any problems with it even when I was really sweating.
on July 22, 2013
I purchased this Mio Energy Pro HRM for my son who needed it for a high school physical education class he was taking over the summer. My concern of it being too complicated to operate was put to rest with its easy to use format. The watch shows heart rate, calories burned, and regular time keeping functions with the touch of a button. And since it's comfortable and light-weight, he wears it all day. Having the option of wearing the chest strap or just touching the watch face for your hear-rate is a great feature. All-In-All ....very satisfied.
on April 13, 2014
This watch is really cool. Press and hold any finger on the metal face and receive almost instant heartbeat feedback. I would recommend this watch based on the two in use in our home.
on January 14, 2014
This thing doesn't work 99% of the time. It doesn't read heart rate properly since day 1. If I hadny thrown box away I woul return it

See 1 answered question