5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleaner, Green Ingredients, and a name you can trust
I try to use green products whenever and wherever possible, but I do still want the outcome I got from "real" cleaning products. I found this product, tried it, and have been very impressed and pleased with its effectiveness. I have one older and one new toilet to clean. Clorox Natural does a great job on both of them. I highly recommend this for you to try in your home.
Published on October 24, 2011 by Mary Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay. Nothing special
I got this to be environmentally friendly and still clean my toilet. I was not that happy with the job it did and I am looking for an alternative. It cleans a bit, but not as well as I was looking for. Lime deposits don't go away at all.
Published 12 months ago by newlinux

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleaner, Green Ingredients, and a name you can trust, October 24, 2011
Mary Taylor "Gwynhafar" (Round Rock, Texas United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay. Nothing special, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Green Works 00451 Toilet Bowl Cleaner Manual, 24 fl oz Bottle (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Works?, March 2, 2014
Green Works actually turned out to be the color green. When I read the description I thought it would be clear. To be fair it does advertise on the bottle "99% naturally derived". It cleans the bowl okay, but I would not purchase again because of the strong scent, and it's green.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 14, 2014
I found this product to be very good for protecting the Kindle. I would recommend this product to any one

4.0 out of 5 stars Mild Cleaner, January 13, 2014
Jaunts (Irving, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I got this cleaner so that it would not remove the coating on the inside of my new toilet. The manufacturer recommended it. My only negative comment is the strong scent. It doesn't smell like most cleaners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for use with septic systems, January 12, 2014
Meets expectations, works well, would recommend this product if you have a septic system or are concerned about environmental toxins.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, March 2, 2014
This works great and I can use with my septic, stays fresh and smells of citrus. Definitely beats srubbing it every day to keep clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Green works, November 8, 2013
This is OK, I personally do not like the aroma. I prefer to use the actual Clorox product for cleaning.

ARRAY(0xa1329abc)