5.0 out of 5 stars Running better than ever!
Just got done doing the dreadful 2005 Ford F150 spark plug change. Out of the 8 plugs, 7 of them broke off in the engine. But once I got them all out and replaced and installed the new coils, the truck is running better than I've ever heard it before.
Published on July 12, 2011 by James Eric Mushrush

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Performance
I received these on time, but that was the end of the good news. One fell apart when I was installing them. Also, I had to put my original ignition coils back on, because the coils were that bad.
Published 16 months ago by Thomas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Running better than ever!, July 12, 2011
This review is from: #IC60 04-07 FORD Ignition Coil 8PCS DG511 Expedition Explorer Mustang Pick Up F150 F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty 04 05 06 07

5.0 out of 5 stars These coils fixed stumbling issue with our '07 Expedition., June 14, 2012
Installed the coil packs last week on wife's Expedition. The stumbling she was experiencing when lightly accelerating when in overdrive has gone away. Her Expedition runs smooth as can be now! Took less than an hour to install all the coil packs. Thank You AutoPartPro!

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent coil. fit my 2005 lincoln nav, December 10, 2013
my original lincoln coils have blue rust on the buttom of the pin(connect to spring). cause 5 of 8 misfire after change spark plugs.

dealer will charge $$$ to replace these

tried these coil and they do excelent job. fit my 2005 lincoln nav without any problem.

almost over 500 miles. so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars #IC60 04-07 FORD Ignition Coil 8PCS DG511 Expedition, April 1, 2013
Coils were in stock and shipped as advertised. I replaced all 8 coils and plugs in my 2007 Ford Expedition. SUV runs great!

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLVED THE STUTTER IN MY TRUCK, March 9, 2014
I bought a 2007 F-150 Lariat on 2/17/14 (President's Day). The truck was one-owner and had always been serviced as scheduled according to CarFax. I LOVE my truck...

About a week after I got it, I began to notice a stutter when between 40-50 mph when I let off the gas and lightly got back on the gas. After some research while dreading going to a transmission place and talking with a relative that is a mechanic, we determined that there may be a misfire that was not throwing a code, caused by a bad coil pack. So i bought these and had the relative replace them and IT FIXED THE PROBLEM!! I no longer have a stutter and the truck shifts perfectly. I was REALLY worried that I had just bought a truck with a transmission problem but that's not the case. It was simply ONE coil pack that had allowed water, dirt and grime down inside causing a not-so-good connection to the spark plugs.

So if you are having an issue that you think is the transmission, have these replaced first and go from there. I wanted to write a review to let all of you know this is the problem. Quite a common problem, too, I see... I read all the reviews and feel bad for those who may have spent money at a transmission shop to fix a problem that has nothing to do with the transmission!!

Buy these and replace... they fixed MY issue!!!! Oh and by the way, the spark plugs for this vehicle are +$19.99/each at the Ford dealer and +$13.99/each at the parts store. So my advice is to buy the correct spark plugs online as they are cheaper there...

UPDATE, 3/24/2014:

THE STUTTER RETURNED, MEANING ONE OF THESE HAVE GONE BAD ALREADY. CONTACTED THE SELLER, WAITING FOR A REPLY. MY HAPPINESS IS GONE. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, January 20, 2014
Bought these to try, if they didn't work then I am only out $60. I'll be darn! They work! Not as much rubber boot insulation as OEM but does the job fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 18, 2013
Perfect replacement parts with a perfect fit and the life time warranty offered by the seller makes it a no brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good!, January 21, 2013
no problems so far. only had them in a few weeks. runs like new! hope they last, cause the price was definitely right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed what I thought was Trans shutter., December 30, 2013
Fixed what I thought was transmission shutter problem on 2006 Ford F150 5.4 Triton. Have read that many people solved same issue with new coils. I had no codes but definitely smooth now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Performance, December 1, 2012