5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised
Published on February 20, 2012 by S. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment!
Published 21 months ago by P Perry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, February 20, 2012
S. Johnson (Kentucky, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1.00ct TDW Diamond S-Link Bracelet in Sterling Silver - 7.25" (Jewelry)
I picked this out for my boyfriend to get me for valentine's day. I was so amazed and surprised when I opened the package. It was presented so elegantly on a pillow and beautiful drawstring bag. The clasp leaves me no fear of losing it, and it sparkles like a million bucks. Silver shines so much more than white gold, and the diamonds just set it off. Everyone I know compliments me on it, and it is sturdy enough to wear everyday. I can't stop looking at my wrist. I have a small wrist and was worried about it being too long at 7.25", but it is thick enough that it doesn't hang and doesn't get caught on things. All in all a gorgeous bracelet for the money and I would recommend anyone thinking of getting it to go for it, you won't regret it!!! **** revision to the review, clasp broke of after about 2 months, and warranty had already ran out, but amazon totally rectified and satisfied me with a resolution even tho bracelet was from seller other than amazon. excellent customer service from amazon i am still a satisfied customer and will continue to order from amazon for life!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a Queen, January 25, 2012
I received my Netaya.com 1.00 CT TDW Diamond Bracelet today and I was breathless after opening the box.
I thought it might be small and thin however when I opened the box. It was sparkling, thicker than I had thought but not too goudy at the same time. It was simply eye catching and fit for a Queen. I will definitely order from Netaya.com/ Amazon.com again and again.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment!, January 11, 2013
I purchased both this bracelet and the .50 bracelet. This purchase arrived first. My excitement to view it quickly dissipated as I unwrapped the package. It broke into 3 pieces before I even got it out if the packaging and before I could completely look at it. I love bracelets - this one not so much!! My total evaluation will depend in how the service provider handles the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Everyday or Evening, December 31, 2012
I absolutely love this bracelet. When I put it on, it boosts my mood. Very beautiful addition to my collection. The clasp can be tricky to put on by yourself, but overall this is a great find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy...., December 17, 2012
Great bracelet at a great price.... My girlfriend loved it!!!!! All pretty and shiny... I was a Christmas hero ....thank you!
Just be sure to check the size....

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control, March 8, 2012
My husband bought this bracelet for me and one of the diamond fell off after less than an hour of wearing it. The silver is nice and shiny, but the diamonds is as shiny as a rock. Also, the construction of the the S shape is not uniform, causing the the bracelet to look disfigured. The overall look of the bracelet is pretty, but lack in quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sturdy Bracelet, February 28, 2012
For the price, this is definitely a worthy investment. The bracelet shines, it has two clasps that hold it in place and it is thick without being heavy. My only gripe is that although the total carat weight is 1.00, they distributed the diamonds in such a way that it sacrificed the size of each individual diamond. Each diamond looks more like a diamond chip, rather than a diamond. The style of the bracelet contributes to its uniqueness and overall shine. I definitely recommend this bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better that pictured!, May 25, 2013
When I opened the box, I literally said: Wow! The picture definitely does not make it justice! It is much prettier in person! Very shiny, and, as many users say, it has a balanced appearance for using it every day for work, and using it for formal events too such as parties and weddings. The clasps are tight enough so it won't fall down. Absolutely loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, May 13, 2013
It is casual enough to wear it daily and elegant enough to wear it only on special occasions. I get numerous compliments and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 3, 2013
It is beautiful and goes well with my rings and necklaces. Very tasteful and simple not too over powering accessory.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›