Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2012
I picked this out for my boyfriend to get me for valentine's day. I was so amazed and surprised when I opened the package. It was presented so elegantly on a pillow and beautiful drawstring bag. The clasp leaves me no fear of losing it, and it sparkles like a million bucks. Silver shines so much more than white gold, and the diamonds just set it off. Everyone I know compliments me on it, and it is sturdy enough to wear everyday. I can't stop looking at my wrist. I have a small wrist and was worried about it being too long at 7.25", but it is thick enough that it doesn't hang and doesn't get caught on things. All in all a gorgeous bracelet for the money and I would recommend anyone thinking of getting it to go for it, you won't regret it!!! **** revision to the review, clasp broke of after about 2 months, and warranty had already ran out, but amazon totally rectified and satisfied me with a resolution even tho bracelet was from seller other than amazon. excellent customer service from amazon i am still a satisfied customer and will continue to order from amazon for life!!
on January 25, 2012
I received my Netaya.com 1.00 CT TDW Diamond Bracelet today and I was breathless after opening the box.
I thought it might be small and thin however when I opened the box. It was sparkling, thicker than I had thought but not too goudy at the same time. It was simply eye catching and fit for a Queen. I will definitely order from Netaya.com/ Amazon.com again and again.
on January 11, 2013
I purchased both this bracelet and the .50 bracelet. This purchase arrived first. My excitement to view it quickly dissipated as I unwrapped the package. It broke into 3 pieces before I even got it out if the packaging and before I could completely look at it. I love bracelets - this one not so much!! My total evaluation will depend in how the service provider handles the return.
on May 25, 2013
When I opened the box, I literally said: Wow! The picture definitely does not make it justice! It is much prettier in person! Very shiny, and, as many users say, it has a balanced appearance for using it every day for work, and using it for formal events too such as parties and weddings. The clasps are tight enough so it won't fall down. Absolutely loved it!
on March 1, 2012
My 1st one came beautifully packaged, was very sparkly and pretty = I was VERY excited to wear! Unfortunately, clasp broke first time I attempted to put on = didn't think it should be that fragile, so contacted seller/Amazon for return/refund. Easy, breezy return instructions (and no charge to me). However I so liked the bracelet that I have ordered and now am wearing my 2nd one (also beautifully packaged). I'm very careful to make sure I keep both ends straight (do not bend) when inserting clasp together so as not to risk breaking one end again. I do really like it so I'm willing to be extra careful in my handling of it.
on January 13, 2014
This was must have DTB. The first time I saw it I knew I had to have it!' So,
I ask for it and received it , I love wearing this it looks so elegant and lovely. I kee
looking at my arm just to see how real this looks. Yes, I would recommend it
to anyone looking for a DTB!!
on February 1, 2013
I thought this piece would be a nice addition to my ever growing sterling collection. I thought it would have been a little more sparkly when I saw it in person, it really wasn't. I kept it because I have a niece who's going to be going into high school next year and thought this would make a nice graduation gift for a young girl.
on February 28, 2012
For the price, this is definitely a worthy investment. The bracelet shines, it has two clasps that hold it in place and it is thick without being heavy. My only gripe is that although the total carat weight is 1.00, they distributed the diamonds in such a way that it sacrificed the size of each individual diamond. Each diamond looks more like a diamond chip, rather than a diamond. The style of the bracelet contributes to its uniqueness and overall shine. I definitely recommend this bracelet.
on June 19, 2012
Got this for my wife from my son on Mothers Day. Looks better on the site but no too bad in person. My wife was excited & put it on in front of the family when it fell to the floor only to discover the clasp broke in half! Unless you want to be embarrassed, do not buy...
Get the bold three row diamond tennis bracelet instead. She likes it much more & it's better quality for less money!
on March 8, 2012
My husband bought this bracelet for me and one of the diamond fell off after less than an hour of wearing it. The silver is nice and shiny, but the diamonds is as shiny as a rock. Also, the construction of the the S shape is not uniform, causing the the bracelet to look disfigured. The overall look of the bracelet is pretty, but lack in quality.