5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect simple everyday bracelet
My wife is not into huge flash if she intends to wear something everyday and this bracelet is perfect, and everyday is where an early Anniversary gift should be. It is big and sparkles enough to garner attention without being garish. Being able to choose the appropriate length is also a big plus as you can get the right size for proper wear.

Item was well...
Published 20 months ago by Buruko

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing and horrible stones
Published 14 months ago by M. Jajam

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect simple everyday bracelet, August 3, 2012
This review is from: 1.00ct TDW Diamond S-Link Tennis Bracelet in 14K White Gold- (I-J, I2-I3) (Jewelry)

Item was well packed, arrived with well matched diamonds throughout the band, the diamonds are not the highest quality but being well matched the bracelet looks of higher quality then what you paid for. Gold is 14k and is not worn or scuffed.

Would happily buy from this Vendor again after several jewelry returns with other vendors for various issue with product or delivery of proper product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing and horrible stones, February 15, 2013
M. Jajam "jammen25" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
After seeing zero... I mean zero glitter, I looked at this item under a disecting scope. Diamonds with chipped fronts, bad cuts, cloudy, unacceptable quality, even for the stats in the description. You can get nicer, for less at Kohls. Worst part is this was a valentine's day gift. Here is your gift, sorry I have to send it back. Sellers response was sorry you want to return it (no mention of fault), Basically go ahead at your own shipping cost. Buyer be warned.

ARRAY(0x9e125f00)