Ghost Hunters 9 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 9 is currently unavailable
1. 1-01 SERIES PREMIERE - The Ghost Hunters team travels to Altoona, Pennsylvania to investigate a reported haunting in a young girl's bedroom.
2. 1-02 Leaving no haunting uninvestigated in their trip to Altoona, Pennsylvania; the Ghost Hunters team explores alleged hauntings in a historic theatre and railroad museum.
3. 1-03 The Ghost Hunters team investigates reported paranormal activity in a restaurant and bar.
4. 1-04 In a story you'll see only on Ghost Hunters, the U.S. Coast Guard, in an effort to put wicked legends to rest, asks the team to check out a haunted lighthouse.
5. 1-05 The Ghost Hunters team moves their investigation behind bars, going after a spirit that notoriously spooked an incarcerated Al Capone.
6. 1-06 The Ghost Hunters team visits a Rhode Island couple who claim renovations to their home (a former church), have stirred some otherworldly guests.
7. 1-07 A TV soundman is attacked by an unseen entity as the Ghost Hunters team investigates a haunted armory.
8. 1-08 The Ghost Hunters team travels to Philadelphia to investigate two haunted houses.
9. 1-09 A rival TAPS team asks the Ghost Hunters to help them out in an investigation at the New Boston Inn.
10. 1-10 The Ghost Hunters team travels to Maine to assist a woman who claims to be possessed.
I always watch the Ghost hunters on sci fi channel, an now I can enjoy some through here when not near a tv :)Published 13 months ago by carol beza
I love Ghost Hunters, I have seen this particular episode before, I wish that the most recent ones would be available. Read morePublished 18 months ago by knittinggirl
Well, I generally like the show (mostly later seasons, I think?), but this season was only mediocre in a few ways. Read morePublished on February 8, 2011 by Michael Gmirkin
My son and I catch Ghost Hunters every time it comes on, we just love it, so had to see how it all started out,since we've only seen the latest series. Read morePublished on January 13, 2011 by kazzablues
Amazon price policy's need to change
I bought this less than 3 months ago and now it's a lot cheaper. Read more
My husband and I love paranormal shows.
I bought the following series in a bundle with a discount.
I was so disappointed in Season 1. It was a waist of money. Read more
When I was young, I used to believe in this sort of thing out of naivete; I just couldn't believe that every ghost sighting in history was a mistake or hoax. Read morePublished on December 16, 2010 by Abyssal
Ghost Hunters - [SyFy Channel] Jason Hawes (Founder), Grant Wilson (Co-Founder), Amy Bruni (Investigator), Kris Williams (Historical Researcher/Investigator), Steve Gonsalves (Tech... Read morePublished on October 26, 2010 by Portland Ghosts
I absolutely love this program. Few of the shows from the first season are repeated on tv, so this fills in for all the episodes that I've missed. Read morePublished on October 16, 2010 by Tamara