Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 14, 2009 3:34:33 PM PDT
Fer says:
One can usually get a 3-disc edition of a movie for this kind of money. The Office Space Blu-Ray is way overpriced.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2009 11:55:22 AM PDT
C. Johnson says:
The capacity of a Blu-Ray disc is much higher than a DVD. Usually ~25 or 50 GB for Blu (depends on the movie) compared to ~8.5 GB for a DVD. So all three of those DVD's could technically be fit onto one Blu-Ray disc.

This is not always the case, so it is a good idea to look up reviews for the Blu version to confirm what is included and what is not. A lot of the capacity on Blu is taken up by the higher quality audio and video, but still on a 50 GB Blu you could probably have the improved audio and video with all the "special edition" DVD extras as well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2009 10:37:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 21, 2009 10:38:38 PM PDT
Fer says:
I was talking about Blu-Ray editions, not DVD ones. The Dark Knight Blu-Ray edition (3 discs) costs $23.99. The Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition) Blu-Ray costs $24.99.

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 3:21:51 AM PDT
I've seen the special 'with flair' DVD edition of Office Space. Among its' special features is the roughly half-hour retrospective interview with Mike Judge, Stephen Root and the funny, funny David Herman-and others, I think. There might have been other extras but if there were I don't recall what they are. Does the Blu Ray version of the movie have any exclusive content/extras?

Posted on Dec 23, 2013 2:30:43 PM PST
Mike James says:
How about buying it now? It's $4.99.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2013 7:21:59 AM PST
MR says:
I sure did.

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 1:18:38 PM PST
Mike James says:
Nice. I bought it for my dad. $5 is the price point were I will buy any movie I am slightly interested in.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 14, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Office Space [VHS]
Office Space [VHS] by Ron Livingston (VHS Tape - 2000)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,337)