Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 28, 2013 11:07:51 AM PST
Ares says:
It's pretty incredible, but Zelda: Hyrule Historia, as of writing this post, is #1 in the entire Books category. That's a fantastic accomplishment for both Dark Horse and Nintendo. It definitely shows that there are a ton of Zelda fans out there that want their hands on a legit timeline :)

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 5:05:59 PM PST
Mikey says:
That is great news it deserves it. Has anyone's shipped yet?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2013 6:08:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 28, 2013 6:15:43 PM PST
J. Gonzalez says:
I received my copy at about 11:00 am this morning and it is A-MAZING!! So much better than I ever could have imagined! My 5 year old daughter is OBSESSED with Zelda, and I can't wait to show it to her. I couldn't believe it arrived today! When I opened the box I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing! Most of the book is dedicated to skyward sword, which was kind of a bummer. I was hoping for more of the old school stuff, but the pictures are unbelievable!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2013 6:21:07 PM PST
Ares says:
@M.Richards
Mine hasn't shipped yet, but it says Shipping Soon with an estimated delivery of tomorrow by 8pm PST.

@J. Gonzalez
Sounds awesome. Did you get the standard edition or the limited edition one?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2013 6:23:32 PM PST
J. Gonzalez says:
I got the standard one, if I read correctly, I don't think the collectors edition is being released until February 12.

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 6:43:56 PM PST
I ordered my book back in August. Wtf is this amazon?

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 10:13:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 28, 2013 10:13:32 PM PST
Matt K. says:
Got my notification from UPS this morning that it'll be here by "end of day" on the 29th!!!!!!!!! :D

Got a little over excited at first cause I saw "end of day" and thought I was gonna get it today. Nearly jumped out of my seat with excitement. Oops.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2013 5:23:34 PM PST
TradeMark says:
Same here, and mine came a couple hours ago!!!! This is the first time I ordered something with release date delivery, and it is nice to know Amazon and UPS delivered! (No pun intended)

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 7:34:17 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2013 7:34:50 PM PST
Ares says:
Just got mine, but I'm a little disappointed that the top left corner is a little pushed down :/. Otherwise, it looks really nice.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 28, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia by Akira Himekawa (Hardcover - January 29, 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars (2,520)