4.0 out of 5 stars Works!
Knocking off 1 star because it only has 1 exhaust path (so it pumps the "inside air" outside as it runs). Some find that "more aesthetic", but I find that it causes drafts around the edges of the sunroom that are the outside temp.

Published on December 1, 2011 by ThorMJ

2.0 out of 5 stars heat is weak
Published 6 months ago by B. Willey

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, December 1, 2011
ThorMJ (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10,000 BTU AC w/ Heater By Sunpentown (Kitchen)

But other than that, it seems to be rock solid, even after twising it around so we could install it in an electric VW Cabriolet!

Draws 10A @ 120V, so it's easily powered, and it does a good job at protecting itself (it won't let the compressor cycle on/off faster than 5 minutes -- so if you flip from Cool to Heat, expect some delays). Bonus that the water runs from the Evaporator to the Condenser; this improves is performance mesurably.

The LED displays flicker, but meh... they work, and the unit brings 90F air down to 70F, so it'll do nicely for blowing cool or hot air (60F-> 110F)at you. I wouldn't count on it for a house, but for a cool breeze in a sunroom, it fits the bill nicely.

2.0 out of 5 stars heat is weak, March 6, 2014
B. Willey (Greensboro, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10,000 BTU AC w/ Heater By Sunpentown (Kitchen)
I just got this unit. The first one arrived broken and the manufacturer replaced it without any issue. The 2nd one worked fine. I have a cold, small basement office. It's about 200 sq ft. I ran it for 6 hrs today and it never got above 69 degrees (heat) even though I had it set at 90. The room remained cold. The same was true yesterday. If you stand right next to it, its warm air coming out.

I will probably return this unit and get one that has more heat coming out.

I have not had any need to check the ac.

10,000 BTU AC w/ Heater By Sunpentown