|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Processor||1.2 GHz A110|
|RAM||1 GB DDR3|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||4 hours|
13 Month Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($0-200)from Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
Klü 10.1-Inch Internet Tablet, Capacitive Touch Screen, Android 4.1 with Front Camera, 1.2 GHz, 1 GB RAM
|Price:||$175.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Proscan 10.1-Inch Tablet with Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Built in Camera; 1 GB RAM, 1.2GHz Processor, Capacitive Touch screen - ultra responsive technology
- Connect the tablet to your computer via HDMI port (cable not included) and enjoy 1080P High Definition video
- Connect to the internet on any WiFi Network to browse your favourite sites (802.11 B/G/N)
- 4 GB Flash Memory built in - Expandable to 32 GB via micro SD card; USB 2.0 included for high speed file transfer
- View web pages and media in landscape or portrait mode via automatic orientation detection
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it and then I dropped and cracked the screen... haven't been able to locate a repair shop or replacement screen.
I bought in Oct 2012,
Help! or be WARNED.
I like this tablet the main problem I have is getjar every time I try to download an app from there it downloads getjar what's the deal? Read morePublished on July 16, 2013 by Kathleen M. Blackford