5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Enercell
I used to buy these batteries at Radioshack, they cost 5 dollars a piece there, and lasted a fraction of the time. These batteries may not last incredibly long, but by comparison to what I have seen so far, they give a good bang for your buck.
Published on November 8, 2010 by Me

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!
As the saying goes, if it seems too good to be true--it probably is! These batteries are horrible, they die VERY quickly--it's worthwhile to spend a little more on the better battery, you get more for your money. I purchased them for a spray bark collar as advertised for use. If you think this is great deal, you'll be buying batteries again REAL soon!
Published on December 27, 2009 by D. Ehnat

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!, December 27, 2009
D. Ehnat (Edison, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 pk 4LR44 / 476A / PX28A / A544 / K28A / L1325 COLLAR 6V (Camera)

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning Do not buy, July 17, 2010
Warning Do not buy , Every battery was dead, not one of them had any life left . Do not buy these batteries.

2.0 out of 5 stars 4lr44...Dont waste your money, December 26, 2011
I have purchased this product in individual packs and in bulk. Yes the cost is cheaper in bulk but the product is
the same... POOR QUALITY. I use these batteries in a remote spray dog collar and most of the time they do not have
enough power for the unit. I finally purchased lithium version (28L) at a local store and my unit is finally working as advertised. In the beginning i thought it was my spray unit but now I know it was the battery... I will not purchase
these batteries again... I have purchased both the Vinnic and GP...

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Enercell, November 8, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries for Dog Training Collars, November 2, 2010
They came fast, and all were there. Awesome deal specially when their so expensive at the Dept Store. Even Walmart cant beat this deal! Thank you! Lori

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap "special" batteries, September 3, 2012
I ordered these batters from Amazon after checking with the factory Rep.
These are good batteries unlike the cheapo half dead ones from another manufacturing company.
These are used in special data testing diagnostic equipment and they functioned well and came shipped to me with full charge!

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, September 24, 2011
Bought these for dog spray sense collar. For the price they are as expected. I didn't want to put a lot of money into batteries that the collar uses up so fast. Delivery was prompt and no complaints. They hold up pretty well as I turn the collar off when not in use so that helps save some life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny and the bark collar., June 3, 2011
The batteries work just fine, but I'm gonna have to teach Granny to 'bark' louder when she wants to test the bark collar. She thought the batteries were no good, but it was her lack of voice (bark) projection. The bark collar works fine with the new batteries. Of course, the dogs hate it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good value, January 25, 2013
This is the cheapest way to attain batteries that fit inside citronella anti-bark collars. I've looked into many different merchants, online and in person, so believe me! I do think that 1 or 2 in the pack of 10 might be duds, but it's hard to say, since I'm using them in a product that is old, and it might be the problem, not the batteries. However, considering you get 10 batteries for this price, even if 1 or 2 are duds, it's worth it. The ones that I am sure aren't duds (they work in my product) have lasted a decent life span, at least as much as the batteries I paid up to $10 each for before I found these!

1.0 out of 5 stars MotoGroup shipped half the shipment, March 18, 2011
I received 5 batteries rather than the 10 I ordered. I have contacted the seller twice, the last time March 8th and received no response. 6 volt battery, button cell, coin, shock collar fit batteries, powertron, duracell