Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 21, 2008
I fell in love with flowering green teas from our local tea shoppe, but I was very dismayed with the price ($4/ball!!!).

I was elated to find this listing since it amounts to about $1.50 per tea ball and it tastes great, better than what we get at the fancy store. It has a light delicate flavor that doesn't get bitter at all! You can make five pots of tea without degradation of flavor or any increase in bitterness.

Highly recommended!
on February 14, 2010
I purchased two sets of the blooming jasmine and green flower teas as Christmas gifts. The recipients were thrilled to have received such interesting presents. Both of them raved over the uniqueness and fantastic tastes of the teas. The only negative with these gifts is that it will be a little more difficult to purchase something these hard to buy for relatives will find as delightful this next Christmas!
on December 17, 2013
I originally gave a bad review, because I made a cup of tea and there was no bloom. However I tried another and this one is beautiful!! I recently ordered blooming teas from three different companies and this by far is the prettiest bloom yet!!!
on December 15, 2012
Exactly as described!!!! As you read the product info, you always wonder if products like this are what they describe them as. This one is.
on May 19, 2016
We are doing a "tea etiquette" class with some friends and we thought it would be fun for the girls to see a blooming flower tea. I initially tried to hold it down with a skewer stick, but it didn't work, so we let it float. It eventually sank and was beautiful! My friend was so impressed she took all kinds of pictures and the girls "oohed and aahed"! We tried the jasmine tea and it was very good. We have not tried the green tea yet, but I would highly recommend these for a fun treat!
on November 11, 2014
I had to keep pushing the balls down because they kept floating up to the top and wouldn't bloom. Once they take on enough water they stay on the bottom of the pot and will finally bloom. Don't let it steep too long, or if you do make sure you change out the water frequently, otherwise the tea gets really dark colored and doesn't taste right. You're basically using an actual plant, not a tea bag and not loose leaves, so you can't use the same tactics as you would for those.

The balls also aren't labeled. You have to look at them and split them visually.
on September 23, 2013
10 Blooming Flower Tea - 5 Jasmine and 5 Green

My family, friends, and I like the blooming tea pods instead of tea bags or loose tea leaves.
I serve flowering tea pods in various flavours in a glass tea pot. Our guests love it.
It is a conversation piece. Today I gifted a set to a dear friend in Portland, on her birthday.
She texted me moments ago
how much she and her daughter were enjoying the tea.
They are organic, and unique unlike the bags which may have dust and other pollutants.
As they sit in the pot and continue to open out like a mini lotus flower, it is fascinating to watch.
In reality they are made up with over 50 little leaves and tied up with an edible flower in the centre.
The pod can be used once more if it is taken out of the pot after 5 minutes for another pot of tea/4 cups or be saved in the fridge for the next day.
The price is reasonable.
Aruna
Calgary, Canada
on March 18, 2015
I discovered blooming flower tea when I lived in Singapore and am so glad that I can find them here on Amazon at such a good price. They make for a special breakfast, particularly when in a clear glass teapot. These particularly teas have beautiful blooms as well as being made of high quality, tasty tea.
on February 18, 2014
I have had other Blooming Teas, but the taste of those was not nearly as delicious as these were from "Summit Tea Comany". It seemed to take forever for these to arrive. When I got them, I was quite pleasantly surprised by the gentle fragrant taste. Making these teas in a glass teapot, I feel, helps one to be able to enjoy the flavor and appearance the most. My glass Teapot came with a glass infuser, so one's view of the tea blooming is unobstructed. The gentle and flavorful taste was impressive. Worth the cost.
on December 16, 2010
These teas arrived is a nice packaging that I could give easily as a gift. I liked them so much I also ordered some for me! Flavor is also amazing