Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 24, 2014
My son is very into health foods and is always making strange concoctions he wants me to try. I was very hesitant to think that I could possibly want to drink something that looked like swamp algae. However, I tried the recipes in this book and some were actually delicious AND filling/satisfying. I noticed an increase in my energy by day 2, and by day 3 I had already lost 4 pounds. Even if it's not a habit you can stick to for long, the smoothie thing is worth a try if you want to re-energize your concentration and energy.
on July 29, 2014
This is NOT the book you want. The real book is by author JJ Smith. This is a fake book with no real information on how to do the 10-day cleanse. Don't waste your money!
on December 29, 2014
This book is a joke! It is just a printed version of a web site, seriously! It doesn't even tell you how to do the cleanse but tells you to "click here" for directions - uh, hello, you can't 'click' on a printed page. I had to search the internet for the cleanse program and never found it, but found a different one that was similar. The recipes are fine though. I was disappointed because I wanted a cleanse program, not some recipes I could find free on-line. Save your money!
on June 29, 2014
This book is crap!!!! It's a fake version of the real "10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse" by JJ Smith! U can get recipe's anywhere! What a waste of time! I thought I was ordering the " 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse" by JJ Smith and got this crap!
on July 31, 2014
This is NOT the 10 day cleanse you are looking for. This is a very poorly written knockoff of the best-selling book by JJ Smith. Dont be fooled by the imitators.
on June 4, 2014
I really enjoyed the different varities smoothies and will continue to make them. They have become a part of my daily routine. Loss weight and inches without feeling like I was on a diet! Very satisfying!
on July 17, 2014
Very disappointed in this little book. There was so little info in it that I decided to download PDF version of this diet, which was waaaay more detailed.
on May 25, 2014
I loved this little recipe book, if for nothing else to give me ingredient ideas for making my breakfast smoothies
on May 17, 2014
My wife does not read very much, and the computer is not her favorite, so when I see something that might benefit her I get it. She always is talking about weight loss and cleaning out the lower abdominal system. Her doctor just stressed this as well, telling her a buildup in the colon is very unhealthy. I liked this book because it is very thorough. It contains all of the recipes as advertised. It also includes the information on how to make the cleanse effective with advice on blenders, when to drink the smoothies, how much to drink, and much more. I would recommend this book to anyone trying to lose weight and colon cleanse in a healthy way and a short period of time.
11 comment5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2014
This is a very helpful book. I have problems finding stuff that is tasty and filling without it being full of things that are bad for my body and my health. This book provided me with a raft of smoothie recipes that were full of tasty, healthy ingredients; these 'healthy' drinks are usually very bland but these tasted good.

I feel so much better having used some of the smoothie recipes, I don't get so bloated and am losing weight; I have a load more energy and I don't feel the need to snack all of the time. Great book thanks!