Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 10 ozChange

on August 17, 2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do yourself (and your hair) a favor and buy this product!!!! I'm 100% serious when I say this is the best item I have ever bought for my hair (and I have tried SEVERAL!!!). My hair is...for lack of a better word..."complicated." All of my life it has never known if it was curly or straight. I hated wearing it curly because every day it looked different, and the curling type was never consistent throughout my whole head of hair, and I hated the feel of "product" in my hair. And when I straightened it, I would blow dry it first and it looked very scary before I straightened it with a flat iron and then if it was humid (I live in the south), it was poofy within a matter of minutes. I have been using this product for about four months now and it not something that does your hair good that one time, it has been seriously "treating" my hair. Now when I blow it dry, it's basically straight and I have cut my straightening time from 40+ minutes to less than 15. I have thick hair, so I have to straighten it in sections, so that's why it always took longer. I had always been so frustrated with my hair type and how I have never been able to wash and go...and I can now! I swear that I am just a southern plain Jane and this is my honest opinion of a fabulous product that I hope to never have to go without!
88 comments310 of 331 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2012
I have used both Its a 10 products, with Keratin and without. I like them equally. The Keratin enriched product made my hair grow longer and thicker. I also found that the product made my hair very easy to manage and it was not as frizzy. If you're a woman of color, this product is a life changer. My hair is no longer dry and even with new growth my hair is easy to manage and there was no breakage between relaxers. The bottle without the keratin makes my hair super manageable and soft as well. I noticed that my hair doesn't feel as strong as it does with the keratin, however. After a while, you may notice your hair is a little hard so I use a hair polisher to soften it. The bottle that does not contain keratin is just as good as far as manageability and overall softness. It is not a cheap product but worth every penny. In fact I would pay more for the results I have gotten in such a small window of time. I'd say I started using the products in October. It is March and my hair is much longer and stronger. Both are keepers. Don't be afraid. Run out and buy it! The Hair Cuttery carries it by the way, in case you don't want to order online. And honestly, it's about the cost you'd pay with shipping on amazon.
11 comment119 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2011
I've been using the origional It's a 10 miracle leave in for a while and decided to try this one with the keratin. It's hard to believe it works even better. Great buy!
0Comment89 of 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2013
LOVE IT! It doesn't weigh your hair down but gives it great condition! Its a must have if you have color treated, damaged or curly hair.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2013
this is the best hair product i have ever had. i am almost 80 years old . my hair is white and thin. just a few squirts gives my hair body and perks up my curls.
11 comment58 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2012
Since using this product and some other It's a 10 products my hair looks so fabulous. My hair is soft, healthy, not frizzy, and I do not have any split ends.
0Comment37 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2012
I highly recommend this product!!!!
My hair is long, wavy, with thin structure. So I really needed something to make them heavier, silkier and more manageable. Firstly, I bought It's A 10 without Keratin and it worked great! When I flat iron my hair or do curls my hair looks more definite and chic!
But I love the one with Keratin even more:
1) it gives amazing shine
2) contains keratin
3) smells adorable - like lilac!!!!!!!!
I will continue buying it!!!!
0Comment70 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2014
I have very dry, brittle, damaged hair from a thyroid condition, living in the TX weather, and being colored. This product has been amazing and I can do days without washing my hair and it is still like the day I washed it. LOVE this product.
11 comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
My holy grail item USED to be healthy sexy hairs morrocan oil, until I purchased this item.
I have very thick natural super curly hair & when you have this hair type you seriously need all the moisture you can get without making your hair look greasy or oily. This product is also LIGHT WEIGHT & won't weigh your hair down while quenching your thirty locks. My hair literally drinks this product up! It adds amazing shine & makes your hair silky soft. As soon as you apply it to your damp towel dried hair you instantly feel the difference. Just after one use it actually strengthens your processed/ damaged hair I absolutely love this product & I reccommend it to EVERYONE!
review image
on November 16, 2015
I believe this product burned my hair. I just had my hair cut and colored the day I bought this product. I was really happy because my hair was super healthy and I was excited about the new cut. I even took a picture - it is attached. I decided to buy some leave in conditioner because I wanted to cut down on using hair dryers and curling irons and let my hair air dry instead. So I went to the drugstore and bought It's a 10. I sprayed it in my hair that afternoon and the next morning I showered and rinsed my hair. I didn't use shampoo because I didn't want to wash out the new color. Anyway, as my hair began to air dry I noticed it was very frizzy and lighter in color. By the time my hair was completely dry I was in tears. The color was stripped and my hair was a frizzled mess. In a panic I made an appointment to see my long-time hair dresser and she told me the bad news - it was what I expected but still very hard to hear. I was told my hair had chemical burns that would have to be cut off or grown out. My hairdresser thought maybe it is the Keratin in the product but she wasn't sure. These two pictures were taken one day apart.
review image review image
11 comment15 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse