- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
NO TIME TO EXERCISE? We have the solution for you – the 10 Minute Solution! Instructor Cindy Whitmarsh has developed 5 truly targeted workouts for beginners, each one focused on a specific muscle group, and each one only 10 minutes. These compact, ultra-efficient workouts fit into even the busiest of schedules. Split them into 5 separate workouts, or mix and match to hit your own unique problem areas … or do all of them together for one total-body 50 minute workout!
* ABS - Only 10 minutes to tight abs … you really can do it! Cindy takes you through a series of targeted abdominal exercises to completely tighten, contract and contour your mid-section. You’ll really feel the burn, and you’ll definitely see the results!
* THIGHS - Thinner thighs are only 10 minutes away! These exercises are hand-picked from the most effective, proven routines – and anyone can do them! This set is jam-packed with thigh-tightening, hip-slimming moves that can dramatically re-shape your legs.
* BUNS - Who doesn’t want firmer, tighter buns? This ultra- effective program leads you through a series of time-proven exercises to really target that backside. Using a combination of simple standing and mat work, this workout can give you better buns in just 10 minutes a day!
* ARMS & SHOULDERS - Pick up those hand weights and get ready to sculpt and chisel that upper body! This non-stop routine hits the entire upper arm from every angle for sexy, shapely and totally firm upper arms and shoulders.
* BONUS POWERSTRETCH - This segment is perfect to do after a workout, or after a long, stressful day. Treat yourself to a total-body stretch and keep your muscles long, flexible, relaxed and healthy!
Amazing go to work outs! Love that they are only 10 minutes!! This video is the main reason I have gotten back into shape. Perfect for those who do not have the time to workout. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Samantha
I really like this exercise video, each segment is 10 minutes and targets different areas, I would recommend.Published 2 months ago by Belladonna
Used it once, probably won't use again. Was dissappointed overall. I realize this is a beginner workout but seriously this was too easy and I'm really out of shape and in my 50's. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love this workout. She's upbeat and positive and just what I need to motivate myself to getting stronger. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kevin L. Lein
Good exercises. The only complaint I have is that the DVD arrived so dirty that it would not load the first time I tried it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by DS
This s a great workout. Easy to follow and you can do just 10 minutes or up to all five 10-minute segments. I'm a beginner work out person. Read morePublished 7 months ago by MVM