on October 23, 2011
A wonderful discovery.
I recently attended a health expo at the Jakob Javits Center in New York City. The first table that caught my attention was that of Holly Mosier. I noticed this lovely lady discussing her book with a group of people, and apparently answering questions.
Designing a workable exercise program has been quite difficult for me personally due to a complicated work schedule, so I rely on DVDs to keep me motivated and in shape. After seeing Ms. Mosier at the expo I decided to purchase her DVD and I'm really happy I did.
What I particularly like about this DVD is Holly's graceful presentation of each pose. The camera angles and quiet, slow way each pose is presented makes it less intimidating for someone like me to try them. Although I'm at the beginner/intermediate level, and I still feel miles away from being advanced, I am confident that if I follow the DVD carefully, I will get to an advanced level soon enough.
The concept of "opting out" was also presented at Ms. Mosier's table. The concept of "opting-out", as I understand it, is giving oneself permission to leave anything behind that becomes an obstacle to one's personal growth. I really like that.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
The DVD is very good. The beginner's exercise seems rushed with the addition of two more exercises that were not included in the book version. She would tell to you do something but you would not have the time for it. This is only for the first two exercises but it throws me off on the breathing, which is very important to me.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again