4.6 out of 5 stars19,417
Subscription Length: $10 Code|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$9.99

on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
4141 comments|1,544 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2011
Usually, I just add funds directly from my credit card if I want to purchase games/items from PSN Store. But since I am currently not in US, the PSN rejected my request to add funds directly. Plus, retailers in my country are selling the PSN cards at much higher price (about 60% higher! can you believe that??). Therefore this situation kinda turn me into a sad panda.

Then I discovered this service.

I purchased the card, get the code and immediately entered it...BANG! It works! You don't know how happy I am that I can finally purchase games/add-ons that I want

Okay sorry for the exaggeration. Nevertheless, thank you Sony for providing this service! It's nice to add different ways to add funds to our PSN wallet.
1717 comments|811 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2012
A delivery of code is very quickly. Few seconds. To Brazilian, this is the best option to charge your USA's PSN account. The code works perfectly.
88 comments|239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
Work perfectly just as any other PSN card would. No taxes as usual with these cards, instantly given to you and there is a option to email code to anyone you wan't. Just hope to see $10 dollar instant codes available in the future.
77 comments|530 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2011
This is a awesome feature. You purchase it and are given the code immediately so that you do not have to wait for anything. Which is the same as if you did it through the PSN network or went to a store and purchased a card. I love this new option because I sell my old games back to amazon, and now with the credits they give me I can either buy new games or put it on my PSN account. This is GREAT!
55 comments|398 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
When i went to the playstation store to redeem the code, it appears that the code was invalid
review image
1414 comments|319 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2011
With Sony's massive and ongoing security problems with their online service I refuse to give them a credit card number. Buying though amazon allows you to get things on the play station network without giving Sony your credit card.. so good all around.
on June 15, 2015
I ordered this item around 12 or 1 last night and I did not get my email for the code
review image
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I love the products that I bought
on March 30, 2011
Since the PSN is often on the fritz and doesn't allow it's members to "ADD FUNDS" via credit/debit, this is a good alternative method to buying games. Simply buy the card from Amazon.com and enter the code given after purchase into the "Redeem Codes" area on the PSN via PC, PS3 or PSP. I have purchased two already and in my experience the codes were delivered in minutes if not instant!
22 comments|149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse