4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Easy to Aquire
This was a relatively easy way to aquire a membership, especially with Game Connect; however, it bugged me to no end that you were required to pay with it through One-Click, and that you had to enter in a credit card for that. It would be a lot better if you could add it to your cart like a physical item.
Published 15 months ago by Alice Cuffpound

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but not worth the price.
These little tokens add a tiny bit of zest to runescape, but really its not worth the money compared to the other items that are available.
Published on December 28, 2012 by s wyant

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Easy to Aquire, October 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Fast, February 16, 2013
Ordered this 30-Day Membership and it was available on my account within seconds. I definitely recommend purchasing this product if you're looking to easily buy a Runescape membership. Convenient and fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Runescape, May 31, 2013
It works just as it says, instant membership no time waiting in between. Safe & reliable, I plan on using it much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to runescape since it is so much fun, December 7, 2013
I am so totally addicted to Runescape. Even my kids play it and so does my husband. We simply cannot get enough of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly!, July 31, 2012
I bought the 30-day membership and worked great just had to link my Runescape account to amazon and that's it! added membership immediately! Its great to see you can finally buy runescape membership on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars rs, July 13, 2012
needless to say this game is awesome, just dont waste your time buying spins or you will get majorly ripped off

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Fast!, May 9, 2014
When I bough this online card it went directly to my RS account and I Sighned in and started playing right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, December 25, 2012
I still play RuneScape once in awhile. Just want to say that this product works and got my membership subscription as described

4.0 out of 5 stars Member since 2006, February 2, 2014
I have been a member since 2006 and I spent a lot of my younger years growing up and playing with friends. It's definitely a fun game to play because it's rather simple and easy. It was easier when I started but as time has gone on, things have expanded making things a bit more complicated and money-dominated. I don't play hardly anymore except to get on and check the marketplace (buy and sell items) to make money if I'm bored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not A Code!, January 2, 2014
Purchased and it was immediately activated to my account. Was really hoping for a code instead but oh well. Still satisfied nonetheless.