Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Blu-ray|Change

VINE VOICEon January 4, 2013
Format: DVD|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Have you been to your ten-year high school reunion yet? If you have then you will relate to this film starring Channing Tatum. There were a couple of stereotypes like the hot girl everyone's eager to see whether or not she got fat. Or the class bully whom you're hoping doesn't show up at all. Most of all, though, when you go to your reunion you're eager to see the people who meant the most to you. Like a sweetheart, or the guy you had a crush on. All of these scenarios are represented in this film. I admit, I chose it because of Anthony Mackie whom I'd just seen kicking vampire butt in Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, but I'm glad I watched this film. It was more poignant than I thought it would be. A lot of the characters matured in the ten years since they'd graduated. Although one of them was still a bully deep down even though he made a show of having 'changed'. Entertaining and even enlightening, give 10 Years a try.
on December 1, 2012
I was a little reluctant to watch this movie given the couple bad reviews that I read on Amazon and the "average" IMDB rating. I just finished watching this and I would indeed rate this at least 7 out of 10. The story line had humor, romance, realism, and the acting and storyline were both above average.

I don't like silly movies that have no heart or emotion in both acting and storyline, and this movie, 10 Years, has both Heart and Emotion and left me feeling like watching it again.

This will go into my movie Library.
on January 2, 2013
10 Years has a great cast and the performances are all very good. The problem, or the movie's strong point, depending on your taste, is that the pace and the individual stories are very realistic. The problem with that is that things move a little slowly. I did enjoy the movie, and it's worth the price of a rental, but it's not something that I would go out of my way to see again.
on January 23, 2016
Wondering why I haven't seen this before now. I imagine this is what we all relate to concerning school and the reunion. There's one character that you will relate to. I think that's what makes it worth watching. Everyone's story is included. If the breakfast club had a reunion, it would have been a lot like this.
on June 14, 2015
It was a good Friday night flick for reminiscing about the good ole days. It's a pretty accurate portrayal of a ten year reunion. The trailer is a little misleading, making you think there is more drama than there actually is. But would watch it again, it has a fun cast which helps.
on April 20, 2015
Great Movie. Funny script, excellent cast, interesting concept. It didn't win any awards and didn't garner a tremendous amount of attention, but it passes the rewatchability test with flying colors.
on June 12, 2016
Truly legitimate look at what a reunion is, and not what is portrayed in most movies. Real, honest, and the thought provoking. It is not really a comedy, but sort of rides the line of being a drama. If you like the idea seeing a movies about life after high school with real trials and tribulations then you should see this movie. If you want to see Channing Tatum being a hot simpleton then go watch 21 Jump Street.
on May 28, 2013
I had to BUY the damn movie because I couldn't just rent it. But that's ok, I don't mind watching Channing Tatum and the guy from Friday NIght Lights... repeatedly. The story line is cute, with a tiny romantic surprise. Good chick-flick for a lazy afternoon. Ladies' hearts will pitter-patter at the cute, romantic gestures of these scripted men. Just remember, girls, this is a movie written by a group of professional writers sitting around a table in Hollywood, whose diets consist of Red Bull and Skittles. Don't be stupid and think this stuff will happen to you, or that any relationship with Channing Tatum would be perfecto. Even rich hot guys have relationship problems, and besides, like you have a chance with a rich hot guy in real life.
on January 30, 2013
I'm probably biased because I went to the high school portrayed in the film. However, that's why I can say with confidence that this movie feels as real as a fiction gets. The personalities and attitudes in this character-based comedy are highly believable. The director lets his star actors improvise enough to see their personal styles shining through while they keep the storyline going. There are no special effects anywhere in this film, just a fun evening with some interesting people.
on May 11, 2013
It was kind of off-putting the way it started out, but the acting was good, so I stuck with it, and by the end, I was really glad I watched it. It was a very good movie, the kind that makes you want to laugh and cry and hug everyone around you when it's done.