100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

$10 cheaper than anywhere else.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 25, 2012 7:08:20 PM PST
Jaded Gamer says:
What a steal! I looked at best buy, walmart, target, and gamestop. You can't beat this price if you are wanting a golf game!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2012 5:16:23 PM PST
W. Tiller says:
I've been watching this game as well as it has been going up $10 everywhere, so I'm glad to see it got pushed back down on Amazon. Gotta preorder now!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 8:34:32 AM PST
I pre-purchased this through Amazon since they have the best price. It's a shame that they haven't been able to ship them out yet, as some stores are already selling it. As long as I get mine on the 13th or 14th, I'll be happy. I pick up my Vita the evening of the 14th.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 1:55:36 PM PST
amazon shipped hot shots to me on the 9th and i just received it today on the 10th, they screwed up cause when i was on amazon on the 9th i noticed a lot of things had a release date of the 8th but today after i received it i went to look and the stuff that they changed to the 8th was changed to the 13th. so i have my games and memory card and screen protector just sitting here waiting for the unit

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 8:40:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 11, 2012 3:16:17 PM PST
At least you know you'll be able to play yours when you get your Vita. My order has finally been shipped. I was a little worried as it hadn't shipped out till just recently.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 25, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.5 out of 5 stars (138)