Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2012 5:59:37 AM PST
Hell Monkey says:
I pre-ordered Darkness II. I was wondering how long the $10 credit takes to hit our accounts. (when I pre-odrer FFXIII-2, I had it on the Monday before it shipped)

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 6:12:11 AM PST
Modern Wolf says:
it says you will get it within 2 days. so you will probably get it either later today or tomorrow

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 6:43:03 AM PST
Hell Monkey says:
Thanks! I want to use it on the Kingdoms of Amalur guide, so got my eye on the prize.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 7:38:32 AM PST
Modern Wolf says:
no problem. you will get it soon :)

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 9:16:38 PM PST
cedukes says:
I didn't receive my code either and the rep told me that I wouldn't receive it because I pre ordered before they started offering it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2012 10:51:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 9, 2012 11:15:40 AM PST
Warren Lamb says:
I refuse to believe that. In the past Amazon has always extended this offer to people who already had the game ordered. I'm speaking to a rep now hoping for a better answer then that.

For some reason she said it wasn't applied to my order, but 99% of the time they say say it includes all people who have previously ordered the game, I only pre-ordered my copy on Jan 2nd and I'm positive the offer was there already. I guess next time I'll have to keep my e-mail of pre-order with the offer mentioned.

Posted on Feb 9, 2012 1:32:52 PM PST
Joseph says:
If you don't get your credit within 2 days after it ships, and you had the game pre-ordered, call customer service and they will help you out. Even if you pre-ordered before the credit was available, you should have gotten it. Just explain the situation to Customer Support.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 1:58:59 AM PST
cedukes says:
They finally gave it to me after forwarding to their marketing department.This is the first time I've ever had problems with them giving me the credit.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 12:49:31 PM PST
Hell Monkey says:
I had to call to get it. Same thing. I pre-ordered prior to the credit being offered.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 6:17:28 PM PST
cedukes says:
It's funny because I got a promo code email for the game today after they manually applied one to my account.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 4:38:58 AM PST
This particular Amazon credit is not added automatically to your Amazon account. You are supposed to get an email with the redeemable code that you may enter at the checkout. That is how I got it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about