4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf, good buy
The scarf really is as described. It is a nice, soft cashmere and a good length for tying around the neck. The scarf is a little thin, which is good for wrapping and tying, but if you are looking for warmth, the bulk is not there. Overall, the quality of the scarf is very good, no complaints here. This would be a very nice gift and for the price ($24) I am very happy...
Published on December 20, 2006 by K. Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for
This was not a soft knit cashmere scarf like I was expecting but a thin felt type scarf with a stick on label instead of a sewn in one. I returned it.
Published on January 19, 2007 by J. Austen

‹ Previous | 16 7 818 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, thick cashmere, richer red color, December 29, 2013
The color of the actual scarf was much closer to a true red than the picture depicts. For me, that was a great thing. The cashmere is thick and sumptuous, but not bulky. Perfect for winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scarft!, January 25, 2013
This was a gift item. It was everything advertised and she loves it! I'd recommend this item for anyone looking for a soft, quality cashmere scarf that looks and feels wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, very nice, massive., January 17, 2013
I bought this as a gift and I was surprised by the size of the thing and it's softness. For the price you cannot do better for a real cashmere scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, December 30, 2012
My scarf arrived very quickly. It was a little darker than it showed online, but it worked with my dark gray coat. It is, of course, Cashmere-soft!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful scarf!, January 31, 2009
This scarf is wonderfully soft and the color is intense. It looks great with my gray coat - really brightens it up. It arrived fast as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 15, 2014
Is super elegant! looks great, and super light weight, you won't be dissapointed! Has a very nice sheen, looks great with winter coat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cashmere? Doesn't feel like it., December 27, 2011
This review is from: 100%Cashmere Scarf--80 Rich Colors! Super Soft (Apparel)
I won't come right out and say this item is a fake because I don't know for sure. What I do know is that when I compare this with known cashmere items in other stores it doesn't feel at all like real %100 cashmere. As others have mentioned, the label is not even sewn on, it's just a sticker. How can I tell someone didn't just stick it on a lower quality knock-off item? I wish I could take this to some kind of lab to be tested for authenticity. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out to be a recycled blend of wool or even acrylic. Even if it is %100 authentic, it's the lowest quality of cashmere I've felt yet. I wish I had gotten a Barbour wool scarf. At least I'd know it's for real. Caveat emptor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and soft, February 26, 2014
Love the scarf. It is very pretty, soft, and looks great! Ordered a second color fuschia. Looking forward to receiving it tomorrow!

5.0 out of 5 stars made a great gift, January 10, 2014
Gave this as a gift to someone in my family and they loved it. Made me feel good to find something so nice that was so apppreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was beautiful, December 13, 2012
It was better than the picture and the price was remarkable for the quality of the material. It was delivered as promised as well.

‹ Previous | 16 7 818 | Next ›