Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings From Unmerited Favor
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

Joseph Prince challenges the reader to commit to embark on spiritual journey focusing on God's unconditional love. He follows up with practical suggestions for practicing the presence of God, immersing yourself in His Word, losing and saturating yourself in His unmerited favor.

"100 Days of Favor" is made up of daily readings, made up of an excerpt from Prince's earlier book "Unmerited Favor," a faith-building title, a truth from the scriptures, a prayer focus, and a place for reflection on favor, using a journal approach, each day. The inspirational excerpts provide practical pointers for becoming Jesus conscious and for reflecting on his grace, love, and favor, allowing his beauty, warmth, and radiance to ready us for our day's activities and relationships. An unhurried fifteen minute commitment daily will help the reader:

* Establish a Biblical foundation for daily living.
* Empower your prayer life.
* Increase your faith.
* Provide you with peace, security, and protection.
* Help you move from self dependency to the power of God dependency.

Joseph Prince is known for his fresh practical approach to teaching and preaching the message of Gospel. His writing reflects this same freshness, and empowerment.

"100 Days of Favor" is a powerful tool and valuable resource for Christian's at every stage of life.
I received a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes with no obligation to post a positive review.
on July 28, 2011
I ordered this book for myself and was so impressed I've ordered two more for my daughter and her boyfriend.

I'm amazed at how these truths are going deeper and deeper and changing my life. I can see it, feel it and I'm

experiencing it.

If you want to understand that you are so loved by God and His favor is all over you, you have to read this! Get

ready for a life change!
on July 6, 2011
Destined to Reign really changed my Christian life for the best. From a Hindu religion, I became a child of Jesus Christ in 2001. However, this book by Joseph Prince helped me to understand the truth about the real way a follower of Jesus should enjoy the Grace. I used to have a lot of questions about mixing the old testament and the new and once I read Destined to Reign, I am glad to state that a clear understanding was given through this outstanding book. I am sure there are thousands of Christian believers who are still confused and I will highly recommend to them to get Destines to Reign and read from cover to cover few times. Even thousands of churches in America and elswhere will benefit from this work by Joseph Prince.

It was a great blessing to come across this book that really changed my view of Christianity.
on June 13, 2011
I am greatly enjoying this book. It is just right for the morning to start off the day in the best frame of mind and spirit.
on December 18, 2011
I start my day with Joseph Prince, his sermons and his readings just continue to enrich my spiritual walk with christ.this book is very helpful in changing your outlook for the daily walk-strengthens your faith
on June 12, 2011
Just got this book and it is so filled with lots of treasures to raise your faith level. Joseph Prince is an a great man of God.
on May 7, 2013
I am so glad I bought this book too! I read it every day before work. There are chapters/days that I re read and re read just because the message is so wonderful and actually gets me through many days.
on January 23, 2014
I have just completed 100 Days of Favor, using it as part of my morning study and quiet time. I like the structure of the book: each day begins with a scripture, some comments and insights about the verse (always enlightening!), a prayer, thought for the day, and further personal reflection. I used it as suggested, reading one day at a time. Each day's study can be read which doesn't take very long, but since I have the time for a longer study, I have taken notes following the structure of the book. I now have my own "personal" notebook which I can use to refer to or to do the study again.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to know more about the grace (unmerited favor) of God. I believe God has given Joseph Prince a gift for "rightly dividing the word of truth" 2 Timothy 2:15.
on June 23, 2011
I always enjoy the messages the Lord gives through Joseph Prince. I have found this book to be a daily blessing in my life. I have been so blessed by it that I have purchased it for my mom and my daughter.
on June 13, 2013
A must read for all! Pastor Joseph Prince is an amazing gift from God! Knowing that you have the unmerited favor of God sets you free from all condemnation. This is a man set apart to bring all back to God's kingdom. This is a recommended read for anyone in any situation. Read it, you will not regret it, your life will change for the better cos once you understand the truth in the daily readings you will set you free!