- File Size: 139 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: www.MomsLifestyleGuide.com (August 16, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 16, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008Z4Y9H8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #653,152 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
100 Days Prayer Journal - Create a Daily Habit of Spending Time With The Lord Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The first was that it was in the New International version of the Bible. The King James Version has such a beautiful flow to it and it makes the words come to life. The NIV just turns me off.
The second problem was that it wasn't what I was taught Prayer is. There is a anachronism JOY and it stands for Jesus First, Others Second and Yourself last. This prayer journal was all about what I would consider ME. Prayer comes so much easier when we pray and thank Jesus for his Love gift of his life for my life. Then when I pray about others who need prayer then I know I am doing what God and Jesus wants from me and then when I do those two things I have the right to ask God for my needs. Which by that time seem very small and insignificant.
Maybe because I am a Messianic Jew that is how I feel but I love praying with JOY
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The verses and thoughts were well chosen . I liked having writing prompts for each verse. I used this along with my regular daily Bible reading schedule and it gave a final... Read morePublished 18 months ago by RJaneR
For someone starting or hoping to start a writing or devotional habit this is a great first study. The prompts help you to focus your journaling effort and the scripture gives food... Read morePublished on June 11, 2013 by Andora Henson
Wonderful daily guide for getting to know myself through Christ better! Thank you so much for the wonderful guide. Very helpfulPublished on May 28, 2013 by Natalie
I've no experience with a prayer journal before, so it was a new experience for me. It gives daily prompts and a passage to read. I loved it, excellent book.Published on March 10, 2013 by Western Ink
This is an interactive devotional. You will be encouraged to write your own thoughts after reading each day's devotion. This was a new experience for me and very enjoyable.Published on January 4, 2013 by Marsha
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Prayerbooks
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Prayer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Prayer Books