Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 1, 2012
My son has all of these books now. Wish they sold it in a set, would be easier to get. Either way he has them and he loves them. He is the kind of kid who loves facts. He will be a trivia expert in no time!
on November 10, 2014
The book contained information about the deadliest things on the planet. Some were very surprising to me. Others made me want to flip the page because they were terrifying. The information was laid out very nicely and it actually read like a fiction book, which made the reading experience so much more enjoyable.

The pictures were essential; otherwise, the facts would not have registered. It would make no sense to learn about which snakes are poisonous if you are not able to identify them. This book would help the reader learn facts about the creature and be able to identify it.
on May 27, 2013
It is one of the greatest books about deadly stuff I have ever read. I am shocked at the "Deadly Degree" for Impact Event! Kids will learn what they should avoid, how they should be avoided, and what would happen if they DID NOT avoid it. This book is awesome. You (or your children. I don't know who you are) will never put the book down. It's like superglue. Anna Claybourne at her finest.
on March 21, 2015
Lots of color photos in this book. Creepy, not for the faint of heart. Great book for kids as young as 7 or 8, going all the way up to grown ups who like to fill their heads with random facts. Well written, and the snippets of information are just brief enough that you can get details without being overwhelmed. Has contributed to lots of conversations around our dinner table (we have strong stomachs). The companion books (Scariest, Most Disgusting etc.) are also similar quality.
on June 6, 2014
I bought this book for my nine year old and he loves it. He never gets tired of reading it either. He'll read it, forget about it for a few months, find it and read it again. He enjoys just as much as he did the first time he read it. He's not really that in to reading, so whatever it takes to get him to read.
on January 18, 2014
My sister has a pair of twin boys who love these type of things. They love to read. I got them 4 books as a Christmas Eve presant to open, and they love them. All you can hear is one calling the other to look at this one pic, or that blurb under the other pic.
on December 31, 2013
Bought several of these types of books for Christmas presents for my daughter (she's a bit of a geek) and she absolutely loved them.
on July 10, 2013
Thanks for the delivery my son was happy to get this book sence we have to spend the summer with his arm in a cast.
on April 1, 2013
The must-have for boys who love facts. Glossy, illustrated pages jam packed with information. Got several books from the series and he loves them.
on March 3, 2013
My son loves these books. Not only are they informative but they are kid friendly, fabulous read. Great author. Would recommend.