5.0 out of 5 stars Good guide
I am glad that I found this guide for 100 floors. On certain floors I would get stuck and this is very helpful for hints to get you through to the next level.
Published on December 9, 2012 by Kayla

3.0 out of 5 stars 100 Floors Cheats
Without this cheats guide, I would not have been able to get very far. Although once you get the feel for the game, common sense and problem solving skills take you a long way. The only downside for Kindle users is you that have to leave the game to get to the Cheats App and vise-versa. There may be a way around that but I haven't taken the time to figure it out.
Published on October 5, 2012 by The Mare

5.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, December 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 floors guide, October 28, 2012
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
The guide to 100 floors has been very helpful. Sometimes they don't make sense so I watch the video. Then it all makes sense and I'm able to move to the next floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustration remover, November 30, 2012
.billk "billk" (Lake Jackson, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
Helps with my frustrations of the ones I just don't get so I can move on to the next one.

4.0 out of 5 stars you are probably going to need this !, November 25, 2012
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
Okay-- the solution to the puzzle is so obvious on some floors, but on others- not so much. I didn't need this a lot. But a few times--there was no way I could have figured it out without help. Hey-- it's cheap and will save you a lot of frustration, so if you got the game--you are probably going to need this at some point. The only thing I would have suggested to the creator of this app is-- sometimes you don't need to give the whole answer. Just a small hint. It would have been nice to choose whether to get a hint or a full cheat.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, November 1, 2012
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
I tried to beat level 40 for like three weeks and nothing worked. I tried doing what the "official guide" said and it didn't work. Then j stumbled upon this and it worked the first time. THANK YOU!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Explanations, Should You Need Them, January 8, 2013
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
The difficulty of the game itself is extremely variable. Some are quite easy and don't require hints. One or two floors, however, were pretty obscure, at least to me. This guide was very helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fun., January 3, 2013
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
My only sadness is that I am stuck at a floor that won't allow me to play two tones at once to move on, because my tablet can't do that. So I am stuck forever on that floor. I like to share it with visitors. It is great for long car rides.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't get through all floors without it., November 23, 2012
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
I don't use the guide unless I am really struggling and just can't figure out how to get to the next floor. I didn't want 100 floors to be one of those games that you get stuck on and then just quit playing. The Guide keeps me going.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a real frustration saver, January 8, 2013
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
The game is a lot of fun to play and we try to do all the puzzles for as long as we can without using this cheat guide. But there are just some levels where we absolutely can't seem to figure it out (usually we just need need a little bump to figure out how to get started on the solution). When that happens, this cheats guide is the thing to have. We would rather use the cheat guide to help get through a level than just get annoyed and frustrated. After all it is a game, right? The object is to have fun and enjoy it. This guide lets us have fun playing the game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, December 20, 2012
This review is from: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide (App)
I purchased this one for my daughter. She hates to "waste" time to figure out all of the solutions. She loves this guide.

100 Floors Official Cheats Guide