Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 100 Floors Official Cheats Guide
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 9, 2012
I am glad that I found this guide for 100 floors. On certain floors I would get stuck and this is very helpful for hints to get you through to the next level.
0Comment|510 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2012
The guide to 100 floors has been very helpful. Sometimes they don't make sense so I watch the video. Then it all makes sense and I'm able to move to the next floor.
0Comment|521 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2012
Helps with my frustrations of the ones I just don't get so I can move on to the next one.
0Comment|380 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
Okay-- the solution to the puzzle is so obvious on some floors, but on others- not so much. I didn't need this a lot. But a few times--there was no way I could have figured it out without help. Hey-- it's cheap and will save you a lot of frustration, so if you got the game--you are probably going to need this at some point. The only thing I would have suggested to the creator of this app is-- sometimes you don't need to give the whole answer. Just a small hint. It would have been nice to choose whether to get a hint or a full cheat.
on November 27, 2012
I don't always recommend "cheats", but these are very helpful. We do this game on the Kindle Fire HD, and have had fun with it. Happy to have guidance when we don't perceive the possible solution on our own.
on January 5, 2013
It may be that I lack the brilliance or patience to figure out all of the levels. This was helpful while playing the game as some games weren't always logical. My only gripe with the guide is that it just gives the answer, wish it had two choices, one that was a hint or explanation of the logic and then it can give the answer.
on March 25, 2013
This is a must if you have the game. I only wish that instead of just coming right out with the solution, that they gave you a hint first. Also I guarantee that with the Kindle Fire you CAN COMPLETE each and every floor. Those saying level 81 won't work are wrong. They have forgotten the way you need to hold your Kindle in order for it to work. Also on the level (I won't say which one) where you have to press three buttons all at once DOES work on a Kindle. Would have given it 5 stars if they had two different paths you could choose from. One leading directly to the solution and the other leading to a hint.
on November 1, 2012
I tried to beat level 40 for like three weeks and nothing worked. I tried doing what the "official guide" said and it didn't work. Then j stumbled upon this and it worked the first time. THANK YOU!!!!!!
on January 22, 2013
This cheat guide was an eye opener on several levels that I just couldn't figure out. It didn't take any of the fun away from the game. You really have to watch yourself though & make sure that you're not relying too much on the cheats to play the game! :)
on November 30, 2012
I absolutely love this application. I have the 100 Floors game and a few of the floors were super difficult for me to figure out. Having this application makes it easier to figure those difficult floors out and get to the ones that I can figure out for myself.