5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Basic Journaling cards
Great little journaling cards with a light grid pattern for easy recording of thoughts & info. - perfect for the project 365 page protectors, as well as traditional scrapbooking, tag or card making.
Published on January 21, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars They need to be trimmed to fit into the Project Life page protectors
I used similar cards in the past but for some reason these are not cut right and I have to trim them down to fit into the Becky Higgins page protectors - not sure if it is the cards or the page protectors that are defective but it is annoying to have to trim them down as now the corners aren't rounded correctly. I love the concept as they are so easy to add a bit of...
Published 24 months ago by budletsmom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Basic Journaling cards, January 21, 2011
This review is from: 100 Journaling Cards - 3" x 4" with Grid Design (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice cards, February 9, 2011
I bought these for the project Life album but I'm finding I'm using them more in my traditional layouts. Very universal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all projects!, January 24, 2011
LOVE them! These journaling cards are the perfect companion to the Project Life kits, but also for any other projects you may have! I bought 10 packages because I knew these would be used for so many purposes. The light grid makes it easy to keep lines straight and they're well worth it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards, April 9, 2011
I Like that I can write horizontally or vertically and add my own details. Great product, great value! Thanks Becky!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plain and Perfect!, August 20, 2011
Andrea (Redford, MI) - See all my reviews
I was searching for journaling cards that I could use on a wide variety of scrapbook pages. These cards worked out perfectly because they are fairly plain. Most of the cards I see in stores have a theme but I did want that because I would only use them for a few pages if they had a theme. I can use these on many many pages! Good find!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, January 27, 2011
Love that these cards that I loved so much when I ordered the entire Project Life kit last year and now available by themselves. Such a great idea! Thanks Becky!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for EVERYTHING- school projects, gift enclosures, scrapbooking/art journaling, etc., December 3, 2012
I don't do Project Life but I *do* a version of it in my art journal, and I needed some small, lined cards to do journaling on. I ordered these and had no idea what a *staple* they would become around the house. Not only do I use them for journaling, but my entire family uses them for pretty much everything- jotting down notes, to-do lists, gift enclosures (they are thick and have rounded edges, so they actually look beautiful with a hand-written note or a stamped sentiment), gift tags, school projects (perfect for larger projects- a neat way to include information on visual projects, etc.). They are slightly smaller than your average index card, but a much higher quality.

Along with the 4x6 version, these little cards are not only fun to use, they look nice, and the perfect size and saturation of the graph print makes writing neatly much easier. I LOVE these cards and just ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grid Journaling Cards, March 5, 2012
*****
These grid journaling cards can be used for so many things! They are the size of artist trading cards and the thickness of index cards. They can be used in many ways in mixed media or in journaling. The grid lines are gray and medium in darkness (not too dark, but not too light) and printed on both sides. They seem to be made with quality, as opposed to many products nowadays that have rough edges or are slapped together in a cheap way--these are nice!

I plan to use mine to add to my written journal every day to keep a record of various things--it is light enough that it is easy for me to keep in my purse or in m journal as a marker, or even in a book while I am taking notes. Very versatile.

Highly recommended.
*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Project Life journaling cards, August 27, 2011
Love these journaling cards!! They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I plan on embellishing them with ink/stamps, stickers, rub-ons, and/or doodling. They are perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a sucker for, December 17, 2013
anything with gridlines, so these are right up my alley. I got them for PL because so many of the ones that I got in 'the kit' were, frankly, not my taste (this was before all the new kits started coming out) and I had a hard time using them. These are simple and clean which means they can be used as is or 'fancied up' to make them your own. I find myself reaching for these to add to other projects as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›