Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 100 Most Awesome Things On The Planet
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon March 20, 2011
This book is a collection of the 100 most awesome things on the planet. They are divided into two categories: awesome natural wonders and awesome human creations. Each entry includes full color photos, facts, and an "awesomeness rating". Kids that enjoy fact packed books will learn a lot from this one!
on December 29, 2011
This was a Christmas gift to my Granddaughter and she just loved it! Still reading to us from the book.
on November 29, 2013
My boys discovered this series at our Scholastic Book Fair and had to have every other book in the series! They spend hours pouring over these books, reading and rereading, memorizing facts and retelling stories. My children started reading this series in 1st grade, and continue re-reading them two years later.
on September 17, 2014
My son LOVES these books! He is 7 and loves everything like this, interesting animal and world facts. These books are full of things I didn't even know! I plan on buying most of the series for him! I also purchased the, 100 Deadliest Things on the Planet and he can't get enough of them!
on October 13, 2014
Kids review

It is an awesome book, especially if you love tsunamis, tornadoes, natural wonders, or other cool stuff. This would be a great book for you if you're interested in natural disasters and natural wonders and awesome vehicles. Get this book!
on December 29, 2012
My son got 5 of these books for Christmas! He has read 2 already & thinks they are great!!!! He reads through them easily & finds them very interesting--- he's 13!!
on December 21, 2012
this was a gift for my grandson but he seemed to enjoy reading it. the more he can learn about the world, the better
on January 14, 2014
I bought this and the Guinness Book of Records for my adult son and his son. they both LOVE these books! They love the oddball information in them. People are always amazed when my grandson can give them facts that most people would not know or think of. They make great reference books for school and is a wonderful way for parent child bonding when they read them together.
on September 25, 2011
This book was given as a gift and the 3rd grade boy loved it. He carries it around and reads it when he has down time.
on October 7, 2012
My 9 year old and 7 year old loved it.

a good book to kill the time and learn a thing or two.