Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

50%
50%

on March 5, 2012
Well, I just bought my first book on Kindle yesterday and it was a good read, so I decided to get another great deal. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be by this book. Out of the all the positions in the 101 New Sexual Positions, I already knew all but one. It was a position I assume they had named after the movie "Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger". It was a slight variation of a position my wife and I have tried before, so not really "new". I didn't learn as much as I would have hoped. On the bright side of things...if you are new to the whole sex thing...you'll probably learn a lot. Maybe I just have too much experience in this department to benefit from a book of this caliber:-) Oh another thing. The price is right. I definitely don't regret getting it...I did only pay a couple bucks after all.

ciao,
Jackrabbit
on April 25, 2012
I learned alot from this ebook. I've been getting lots of a compliments from doing the things i learned in this book. plus for the price its a great buy.