100% Pure: organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, 1 oz, Anti-Inflammatory, Brightens Dark Circles, Concentrated with Potent Anti-Aging Vitamins, Antioxidants, and Nourishing Rosehip Oil
- 100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free
- Anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs and reduces swelling while increasing circulation to alleviate and brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing rosehip oil. Truly, 100% Pure.
- Organic Aloe Juice1, Organic Rose Hydrosol2, Organic Rosehip Oil3, Organic Green Coffee4, Vitamin E (tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffee Cherry, Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Goldenseal, Vanilla Absolute, Candelilla Wax
- Dot cream around your eyes. With your ring finger gently pat around the eye area. Don't tug! The skin around the eyes are extremely delicate.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Organic Green Coffee) Seed Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 oz
Organic Green Tea1, Organic Calendula Hydrosol1, Organic Rosehip Oil1, Organic Green Coffee2 Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Extracts of Coffee Cherry, Organic Rosemary3, Organic Oregano3, Organic Thyme3, Organic Grapefruit Seed3 and Organic Goldenseal4, Organic Vanilla Absolute3, Candelilla Wax. 1 Certified Organic by SGS Organic 2 Certified Organic by Ceres GmbH 3 Certified Organic by USDA
Apply generous layer in orbital eye area. Can be used as a morning or night eye cream.
Top Customer Reviews
I tried several products with poor results and thought I would always be plagued by this. However this product works even when I have too much salt or not enough sleep. I use it daily and am completely satisfied with it. Perfect!
Update: after a few months of using this product I realized why I wasnt sleeping very well. Its coffee, Duh! I dont drink coffee or do caffeine. Its also started burning a bit in my eyes area. If you dont have issues with caffeine, this is great- but if you do, might want to stay away from this product.
It does smell a little like cookies but if it helps my puffy eyes I don't mind at all.
My eyes are usually puffy due to allergies/sinus so I will probably be using it pretty often.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unsure of how effective this product is but I do use it every night. There's a possibility it brightens the under eye area.Published 1 day ago by Anne Boisclair
I'm only giving it a 4 because it gave my eyes an allergic reaction. I never really got to use it, but it didn't have a foul smell like a lot of them do.Published 3 days ago by Iris
I don't really see a change but I'm 26 so I just simply doing preventative stuff eye creamsPublished 12 days ago by Stefanie
I had high hopes for this product but unfortunately it did not work for me. I have very dark circles under my eyes and after using this eye cream for a couples months I saw no... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Lynne
I can't tell a significant difference under my eyes, when I apply this product.Published 16 days ago by Angela Thompson