5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
I am so happy with this purchase! We play these CD's on random in my daycare and tghe kids love them so much! I like that there is a good mix of everyday childrens songs and some good childrens bible songs.

You won't be disappointed!
Published on January 13, 2011 by Peewee's Mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected
The selection of songs in these CDs is nice but I didn't notice when ordering it that it was a Christian CD with lots of religious songs, Some of the classics are even changed to a religious version ("If you're happy and you know it shout Amen").

Published on December 8, 2010 by Anat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, December 8, 2010
Anat (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)

I'm not saying it's a bad thing.I just wanted to point it out because it is not that pointed out in the description. I'm Jewish and would not buy this CD had I known.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, but they all sound the same, March 25, 2008
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
I read the reviews before purchasing this compilation and I agree that these are great songs (there are 100 of them after all) but after a while, they all seem to sound the same. They are sung by a children's choir and while these children sound phenomenal, all the songs they sing sound alike. I like my children's songs to have wacky words with special emphasis on different sounds. With a choir, they can't do that. They are melodic but monotone. Young children don't sound like that and my daughter would rather hear some fun songs (or at least I would.) I'd recommend this for pretty music, but not for FUN music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)

You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for toddlers!, August 15, 2007
Tracy (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
My 2 and a half year old daughter absolutely LOVES these CD's! We first bought her the 100 Singalong Songs for Kids by Cedarmont Kids DVD's, which I HIGHLY recommend. She would watch those DVD's for hours if I let her. When I got the CD's for her to listen to in the car, she was able to tell me what song was coming next! These are the good ol' songs that we grew up with, including some good Sunday School songs. I highly recommend these CD's. Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great deal! My son loves these CD's!!!, December 20, 2010
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
I was looking for a cd with a handful of nursery rhymes that my son loved to sing. These CD's had all of them and then some. What I love about it is that with normal kids cd's, there are about 10 songs. The little ones love listening to music and tend to want you to play the same music over and over until you're so sick of them, they "accidently" end up in the trash. Just like the title says, 100 sing-a-longs has so many songs, you don't really get sick of listening. And those little singing voices are so cute. Also, I like that in addition to all of the classic nursery rhymes that kids love, they also throw in classic biblical tunes. Keeps the cd "cute" and "wholesome". Seriously, for $7, how can you not buy it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun..., January 10, 2011
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
The second that I put this in the player, my daughter (2 yrs) loved it. The songs are upbeat and she loves to listen to her music in the mornings. She sings along with those she knows and is quickly learning the others. We enjoy playing and clapping and laughing to the music...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs for kids, December 26, 2010
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
Love this set of CDs so much! My 3 yo has been playing this constantly. She sings and dances to all the songs. It is one of the best out there! It can make an adult become a kid in 2 seconds! The music is quite livley and will perk you up on a dull and boring day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of religious songs, May 6, 2014
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
Maybe I should have looked at the song list more closely but I took a quick glance and these CD's were so highly rated that I just went ahead and purchased them. When I popped the 1st CD in, I was really surprised by the amount of Christian songs as well as other songs that were turned into religious songs. For instance, "If You're Happy And You Know It Say Amen." I wanted just normal, fun toddler tunes and I was so disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very religious and should be labeled as such, October 6, 2014
I should have read the reviews more thoroughly but these songs are really religious and I wish this was labeled as such. I have nothing against religious songs, as long as they are up front about it. It angers me that they have taken many classic children's songs and just swapped the lyrics to tell us how great the lord is or how we should say amen all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars HAS RELIGIOUS SONGS MIXED IN!!!! UGH!!!!!, October 10, 2013
This review is from: 100 Singalong Songs for Kids (Audio CD)
This looked like the PERFECT compilation of kids music to play in my preschool classroom..... I love having music on in the background during centers time! For the most part these cds are great, HOWEVER there are some religious/church songs mixed into each cd, which doesnt work for my public school classroom! I have to run over to the cd player and change the song when one comes on... it's frustrating. Eventually I will upload them onto my computer and burn new cds without those 5-10 religious songs, but I have to buy blank cds first, an added cost. If you work in a public school DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT. If you work in a private religious school or a church day care then this cd is for you.

100 Singalong Songs for Kids
100 Singalong Songs for Kids by Cedarmont Kids (Audio CD - 2007)