- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Pagurian Press, distributed by General Pub. Co., Don Mills, Ont (1968)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0399529926
- ISBN-13: 978-0399529924
- ASIN: B0006CCK4G
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,041,624 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
100 years of Canadian football: The dramatic history of football's first century in Canada, and the story of the Canadian Football League Hardcover – 1968
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
chronicled along with Canadian Rugby-Foot-
ball going back to 1868, one year after
conferation, 1867. The CFL needs to re-
vise it's history to EXCLUDE the Rugby
stuff, because the modern CFL younger fan
could care less about that sport unless
they are into Rugby as a SEPARATE sport.
Canadian Football separated intself from
Rugby in 1909 when the Governour-General,
George Albert Henry Grey donated the tro-
phy for the 'Football Champion of Canada.'
A good read though and an early contribu-
tion to chronicling this rescillent Pro
League. ESPN's Christopher Berman is a fan!