5.0 out of 5 stars Remember;everything you get,takes looking after.
We all face the problem of clutter;only some are better at solving it than others.If you are anything like me,you need all the help you can get.
Published on February 15, 2008 by J. Guild

3.0 out of 5 stars clutter control
I received this book and started to read it but did not finish. It seems to have a lot of information but nothing outstanding.
Published 20 months ago by Virginia Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember;everything you get,takes looking after., February 15, 2008
This review is from: 1001 Timely Tips for Clutter Control: Knowing What to Keep, When to Toss, and How to Store Your Stuff (Hardcover)
I have read several books on the subject and on December 29,2005;I wrote a review on one of the best books I have ever seen on how to de-clutter your life;that being "Clutter's Last Stand" by Don Aslett,and has to be the all-time Classic. Most of these books cover esentially the same things; and where one stands out over another, is whether or not they motivate you in making changes.
This book by FC&A Publishing is also excellent in all respects and covers every aspect of clutter; and even though we all have worked at controlling clutter;we can still learn tricks, methods and new ways to get a handle on it.
Obviously; the first thing you have to learn and practice is avoiding adding more to what we already have. This book excells in covering the ways to avoid getting more stuff.
Another area where this book excells in is in tips and methods that can be used to store and organize our stuff;particularly for those who "just hate to get rid of something that is still useful".
One of the best ways I learned to determine if something is useless or junk is to just try giving it to someone.If they and a few others won't take it...then why are you keeping it? Also ,when you look at something and hate to get rid of it,ask yourself;"who's keeping stuff for me?".
It's a shame that there is no author associated with this book;but don't let that influence you in thinking that is a medoicre book. This book is excellent in every way;and if you read it and adopt some of the ideas in it,you'll surely improve your chances in winning "The War on Clutter".You will not only rid yourself of stuff you don't need;you'll save a lot of time and yes,money; gain a lot of space that has been lost to you,be able to find anything you own with ease,and feel a lot better about everything.
What more can you ask for from a book?

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE TIPS FOR ORGANIZING CLUTTER, March 28, 2010
I like books about organizing and this was a nice addtion to my book collection. It has some nice tips. I also have a few other FC&A books that are nice. If you like clutter control, I would also recommend the book "The House That Cleans Itself." I really learned alot from that book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 28, 2013
A. Motola "MOT'E" (Bergen County N.J.) - See all my reviews
i really needed this book . people started calling me a hoarder. This is a helpful organized system to take back control of your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books on clutter control., December 20, 2012
This book offers much needed help and useful tips on clutter control that I have not come across in similar books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clutter, July 27, 2013
I needed to help a friend close up her Mothers house. The book was helpful in deciding on what t give away etc. Then I had to close up my own house and move to a condo.My husband 'collected' everything. If he couldn't find a certain tool, he went and bought another. We also had 6 kids. All of them had their stuff in boxes in the basement, garage and attic. The book helped me go through the house; room by room and drawer by drawer. I must say that plastic bins are a god send to keep things I wanted to hold on to for a later time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great clutter control ideas!, May 11, 2014
I'm a clutter control book collector hoping to find the organization miracle cure. This book combines all the clutter control ideas I abide by and more. I learned quite a few new tips.

3.0 out of 5 stars clutter control, March 11, 2013