4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality discs; white printable, but not hub-printable
The 16 discs I've burned & printed so far all worked very well, no problems at all. And, they have a white printable area, which gives much nicer results than the silver-printable variety.

These have standard (40mm) non-printable centers. Had I given it more thought, I'd have ordered "hub-printable" discs instead, which have smaller (20mm) non-printable...
Published on September 13, 2007 by Charlie Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars Recording issues
In duplicating music CD's with a robot duplicator, there was a very high reject rate, averaging 10 to 15% on 3 packs of 100. When I switched back to Taiyo Yuden CD's, there were no rejects. The price of the Maxell CD's was a little lower than Taiyo Yuden, but in the end they were more expensive because of the high reject rate.
Published on September 1, 2008 by Peter Freund

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, February 28, 2013
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
the matte finish works great for printing. even black and white print looks professional.
no problems with the media, all have worked fine so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars PRINTABLE DISK, February 19, 2013
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
FOR THE MOST PART THESE DISK ARE A GREAT BUY. I DID RUN ACROSS A FEW THAT WOULD NOT WORK, BUT OVERALL I AM SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent professional grade, July 14, 2012
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
can't go wrong with this professional product . reliable and works 100% out of 100% time after time
it is matted as were require to print directly to product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., March 13, 2012
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
This was exactly what I wanted and exactly as described. The price was great which was a plus. No complaints whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Makers, March 6, 2012
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
I love to make music cds to play in my car or wherever I am. This was a great deal because I also got the white paper sleeves with the order for a very reasonable cost. The cds have been great, no issues and no complaints. Will be purchasing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME DEAL!!!, March 5, 2012
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
Excellent deal! - arrived in mint condition - top and bottom discs are not damaged in any way, i'm waaaay stoked i got a big spindle for awesome price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, printable, A++++, March 2, 2012
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
Good quality disks, print very well in my Epson Artisan 835 inkjet printer, and a excellent deal... I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Duplication CDs, October 15, 2011
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
Great CD for duplication of our church studies and teachings. Printable. We print our church name and logo and the print comes out perfectly. I have purchased these twice now, and will again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for its intended use, September 1, 2011
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
Received on time perfectly packaged for a reasonable price. What more cam one say about blank computer discs? They work like they're intended to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Price-Performance, But Poor Packaging, October 12, 2010
This review is from: 100PK CDR Printable White MATTE48X Spindle (Electronics)
These CDs cost less than the Verbatim brand (which are excellent) and appear to be just as good. I've had 100% success with both the recording side (data and music) and the printing side. I strongly recommend using printable CDs for labeling. Lightscribe is dead (too costly and slow) and paper stick-on labels require too much manual effort, are expensive, and dangerous (the glue will eventually give out).

May 22, 2012 ...

I have now used, and re-ordered these CDs, many times. For some reason, Amazon will not package them to arrive safely. Many of the reviews state the same problems. The cases and spindles arrive broken.

In spite of that, I've never had a bad CD. But I have lowered my rating from 5 to 3 stars because of the chronic shipping problems. With so many reviewers experiencing the same issue, why hasn't Amazon gotten the message?

I will continue to order these CDs when the price is low. It fluctuates widely, so check back often to try to catch it when the price is down (I've see it as low as $15.99). Save any intact spindles and cases you manage to get, you'll need them to use in place of the majority that arrive broken. If you can't wait and the Verbatims are near the same price, go with those.

Rate and Discover Movies