5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Christmas Red, December 17, 2012
This review is from: 100yds 1/2" Schiff Seam Binding Hug Snug Ribbon Color Lipstick Red #437 (Office Product)
This is the perfect "Christmas Red" I used in all my mini albums for Christmas. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Schiff Seam Binding, June 26, 2014
This was exactly what I wanted and have ordered several different colors, too. A very good price, also. And packaged well. TJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Schiff Seam Binding - Lipstick Red, May 3, 2014
This is great for making bows for your greeting cards, especially at Christmas. Buy it; you'll like it! I have it around all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, April 11, 2014
I have bought and used this seam binding from many stores. I am so happy to have found it. Arrived quickly in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, January 7, 2014
Great product for a great price. Very happy that I found this source. Looking forward to purchasing more in many more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, June 17, 2013
M. Giberson (Enid, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I use the seam binding in my cardmaking projects. It provides a softer look than traditional ribbon. More cost effective than purchasing by the foot in a specialty shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ribbon perfection, December 26, 2012
This spool of ribbon is perfect and will handle all our gift wrapping needs for seasons to come. It is economical, reusable, and looks great. A wonderful bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best color!!!, May 11, 2012
Gayla J. Childers (Up highway 20 in Washington State.) - See all my reviews
This company has the best colors. I don't sew anymore but use this product for my art projects and it makes the most wonderful bows! It is a great value for the money and with the colors they have I expect that I will be buying more colors at a future date!

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to for hemming pants and skirts. I feel ..., July 29, 2014
My go-to for hemming pants and skirts. I feel I get a more accurate length hem all around my garment by using seam binding.