Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 15, 2011
This CD is a great concept, but it is a horrible knockoff. It reminds me of when the Black Album was pirated by some French yahoos and released with them singing the songs that they stole from Prince. Every song on this CD seems as if it is playing in the wrong pitch. If you play this at an '80's party, you'd better hope that all the people are drunk, because they will really boo you from the party.
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2011
Almost all of the songs are non-original versions and recordings sound sub-standard - who would've thought $17.98 for 101 songs would be one of the worst rip-offs around??!!!
on April 24, 2011
Bought this album because I saw a lot of my favorites, quality of songs sounds like a home made mix tape. The mastering is poor and sound quality varies between songs. You can even hear the needled in a couple of the songs. And not all of the songs are by the original artists.
on February 4, 2012
The low price seemed too good to be true, and it was. Many of the songs are covers - but credited to the original artists! There's no "as made famous by" warning. Talk about bait and switch! You might use this tracklist as a guide to find the mp3s elsewhere, but to buy the album is to fall into a trap.
on February 17, 2012
No where in the review does it say that they are not original artists... I gusess I should have realizied the price was too good to be true!
I am disappointed with Amazon's bait and switch tactics... The snip-its they had on the review section were hard to detect that these were not original artists!
on April 9, 2012
At first glance I thought my wife found an amazing deal on some of our favorite 80's songs. All the cool titles were there, plus the artist names....what this download/purchase meant by various artist was,OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONES. The first glance I mentioned, means DONT BE FOOLED...SURE THIS AN 80's HIT ALBUM, but its done by cover bands. Do NOT PURCHASE!

Amazon, you should label this better.
on January 10, 2012
This cd plays itself off as songs by the original artists; it's NOT!! DO NOT BUY THIS! Amazon should be ashamed of itself for selling this garbage. Even on the songs by the original singers, the sound quality is the worst. DO NOT BUY THIS!
on April 12, 2012
I downloaded on my phone and did not see the reviews until I looked it up later on my laptop. total waste of money.
on May 8, 2012
To everyone who wrote a bad review of this product thank you for saving me money, I have never said one bad thing about amazon, but theres a first for everything, It really sucks to see the songs and the ORIGINAL artist being presented and to hear SOMEBODY ELES singing the songs, i really hate that! It pisses me off to no end, all i ask is why and who is intrested in hearing glorified kareoke. To anyone who is intrested in this product dont, as for amazon, i would subgest letting people know these arent original artist singing the songs, horrible and just wrong is what a describe this pile of crap!
on April 1, 2012
None of the songs sound like they should and none of the music is correct. This is awful. I do not think that they used the original masters for any of them. Its sounds like a bootleg copy of a person's mix tape. It is horrible for any fan of the songs.