5.0 out of 5 stars 101stovetop suppers
Excellent recipes and very easy to understand and follow and easily prepared.we found them very tasty as well.enjoyed every one tried so far
Published 15 months ago by hamgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla Recipies
Published 7 months ago by Nick in Denver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 101stovetop suppers, October 19, 2013
This review is from: 101 Stovetop Suppers (101 Cookbook Collection) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Gooseberry Patch, September 25, 2013
I have several Gooseberry Patch cookbooks and love them. Very easy to follow recipes. Easy to find ingredients and most are ones I keep on hand. Comfort food! yum!

3.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla Recipies, June 22, 2014
Nick in Denver (Denver, United States) - See all my reviews
This was my first Gooseberry Patch recipe book and I was eager to try it for the convenience of one pot dinners other than using my slow cooker. I have made made a number of the recipes but can only recommend the recipes as a starting point. I have had to add additional ingredients and especially spices to flavor the recipes for everything I have made. On the plus side, with a little creativity this gives you the ability to make every recipe your own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, May 26, 2014
Perfect for the two of us. Easy instructions and ingredients are often items I have on hand. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, May 22, 2014
I love all of the Gooseberry Patch books! This one gives some good ideas for dinner and are easy and fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cookbook!, May 1, 2014
I absolutely use this book all the time and I have referred it to others. The recipes are easy, inexpensive but delicious. The Ramen beef stir-fry recipe is worth the price of the book! It has become one of our favorite dinners. I tweaked it a bit for our taste because the recipe is so good and wanted to keep it. The sandwiches are excellent ideas as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 7, 2014
This is a delightful cook book and has so many very good recipes in it. I found some that were easy and with my fast paced life style very easy to fix and healthy,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes here, January 6, 2015
Melinda Jones (East Hampton, CT United States) - See all my reviews
There are lots of recipes and bookmarked many to try. There is something go r everyone. Recipes are quick to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars just right!!, October 30, 2014
I love gooseberry patch! So happy I can download the books onto my kindle application on my iPhone!! So good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 13, 2014
Many great recipes to try, and they are very good to eat also. Glad I got this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›