5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine unlimited
Published on January 11, 2009 by SHAREN LEE-LATZ

3.0 out of 5 stars BISCUIT RECIPES
Good recipes to try for fast and easy meals. Almost always find old recipes where can substitute store bought biscuits .
Published 2 months ago by Carol Jean Mortenson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine unlimited, January 11, 2009
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
I like to fix unusual dishes on Sunday for the "boys" (48 & 24) in my family. Since I discovered this cookbook, they don't know what to expect. Adapting any recipe to whats on hand is so easy. I have fun making up my own concoctions. If there are any left over, a heat up the next day for a snack is convenient. I never thought a canned biscuit could go from plain to fancy with just a few tweeks. I have bought other cookbooks from the "101 series" and have not been dissapointed with any.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very creative, August 1, 2009
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
These recipes are so simple and tasty, and most of them can be made very cheaply. Great for a college student like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 2, 2010
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
This book has a lot of great, inexpensive, easy to make ideas! I have become slightly side tracked by the mini biscuit pies... cherry and apple are my faves, but I do intend to try more recipes soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Refrigerated Biscuit Dough - Snacks. Meals, Desserts, August 21, 2011
David Gurgel (Roseland, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
Appetizers, Breads, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Desserts are the sections of this book. Biscuits are served whole, sliced, cut into strips, or flattened to make wraps and pastry crusts. More than half end up as finger-foods - convenient for feeding the kids and couch potatoes and for party appetizers.

Ingredients other than the biscuits are mostly those found in a typical kitchen. Preparation is easy; and prep time is often five minutes or less. Including preheating the oven and baking, the total time from start to serving is typically 25 minutes. Remove from the oven two minutes early, and check bottom and top. Continue baking as necessary. A golden brown top may have a somewhat overdone bottom.

If you are cooking for four or fewer, buy the smallest packages of dough, which make ten biscuits or three to four servings of many recipes. Many recipes are for 6-8 servings. Use two small packages as necessary,

I have a collection of about sixty cookbooks and a gourmet kitchen but only modest cooking experience. My interest was in appetizers, since I have one or two large parties each year where preparing appetizers seems to take more preparation than the dinner. The dessert section, however, has especially caught my attention. The easy desserts will be my introduction to baking.

The book is simply printed with a spiral binding. There are no pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Yum, May 13, 2014
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
Very creative and delicious ideas. Easy to follow directions.
The hardest part is finding biscuits in the round cylinders that wiki open easy.
The "easy peel" and push on the dotted line with the end of the spoon days, are no longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, March 31, 2014
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
got it for my mom to give for a gift, kinda funny i think, hopefully people don't really live off canned biscuits

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
great novelty recipes

3.0 out of 5 stars BISCUIT RECIPES, June 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great "stocking stuffer" for Christmas, March 13, 2014
Sylvia T. (San Antonio, Tx. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
My sister loves to bake and she loved these new ideas on what you can do with canned biscuits, her family loves the meals too.

4.0 out of 5 stars biscuits cookbook, March 7, 2014
This review is from: 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits (Spiral-bound)
bought one for myself and for others and donating some to our church picnic as prizes. I don't use it as much as I thought I would

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits
101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits by Toni Patrick (Spiral-bound - July 2, 2008)
$9.99 $8.99