5.0 out of 5 stars THE Essential Resource Book for writing Thank You Notes!
Published on February 19, 2008 by kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
not great but ok
Published 1 month ago by Mary Hornbuckle

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Essential Resource Book for writing Thank You Notes!, February 19, 2008
kim "i luv beauty" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Ways to Say Thank You: Notes of Gratitude for All Occasions (Hardcover)
I am so thankful that I found this book. It offers great templates to create a meaningful note, which is so helpful in my busy life. The author does a terrific job convincing the reader about the virtues of saying thank you, and she shows how a beautifully penned letter really does make all the difference. This is one of the books that I will keep as a permanent reference book. Well done, Ms. Browne!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Reference!, February 8, 2008
Kelly Browne has written a thoughtful, easy-to-use guide to help keep the art of the hand written note alive. With our crazy schedules, this book proves as the perfect reference and helps make life a little easier. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gratitude is THE key to success, April 25, 2013
I went to [...] and took the 30 day gratitude challenge. It changed my life as well as the lives of 30 others. 101 Ways to Say Thank You: Notes of Gratitude for All Occasions by Kelly Browne gave me the inspired notes and thoughts of gratitude to compose my notes. Great book, great tool, i'm grateful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for post wedding / post grad, August 20, 2013
This book was everything I expected it to be and was arranged very clearly for all types of occasions. People will like that it is easy to go through and your gift givers will feel appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't beat your head against the wall anymore, July 31, 2014
Thank you notes are appreciated more now than ever. It's wonderful to have a handy guide so you don't have to overthink what to say. Wonderful addition to my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little book, July 6, 2012
T. Kasun "TMCKASUN" (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This book gives great suggestions for writing quick and yet meaningful thank-you notes that you can use on actual cards or in electronic messages.

5.0 out of 5 stars DMVMT, June 9, 2014
DMVMT "Avid Reader" (San Antonio, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I don't know about you, but I write a lot of "thank you" notes and cards (for the most part, it's a lost art). Anyway, this book helps me to convey my exact sentiments for a particular situation. Whether you're thanking someone for a gift or just for saying thanks for a job well done, this book has the words you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for an amazing book, December 26, 2012
Great book for those like me who don't quite know how to put words to paper. Exceptional examples for all occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has helped me so much with writing personal thank you cards. Sometimes with larger events and sending notes to, July 3, 2013
This book has helped me so much with writing personal thank you cards. Sometimes with larger events and sending notes to friends and family, it is hard to reword notes to sound different and personal to each person. This gave lots of options and sparked new ideas each time I had to write a note to someone. I would totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has proved helpful for honing and refining my ..., September 10, 2014
This book has proved helpful for honing and refining my thank-you etiquette. I was so impressed by it,I made a gift of it to my niece.

101 Ways to Say Thank You: Notes of Gratitude for All Occasions
101 Ways to Say Thank You: Notes of Gratitude for All Occasions by Kelly Browne (Hardcover - February 5, 2008)
$12.95 $7.22