Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 8, 2008
Kelly Browne has written a thoughtful, easy-to-use guide to help keep the art of the hand written note alive. With our crazy schedules, this book proves as the perfect reference and helps make life a little easier. Well done!
on April 25, 2013
I went to [...] and took the 30 day gratitude challenge. It changed my life as well as the lives of 30 others. 101 Ways to Say Thank You: Notes of Gratitude for All Occasions by Kelly Browne gave me the inspired notes and thoughts of gratitude to compose my notes. Great book, great tool, i'm grateful.
on August 20, 2013
This book was everything I expected it to be and was arranged very clearly for all types of occasions. People will like that it is easy to go through and your gift givers will feel appreciated.
on July 3, 2013
This book has helped me so much with writing personal thank you cards. Sometimes with larger events and sending notes to friends and family, it is hard to reword notes to sound different and personal to each person. This gave lots of options and sparked new ideas each time I had to write a note to someone. I would totally recommend it.
on July 6, 2012
This book gives great suggestions for writing quick and yet meaningful thank-you notes that you can use on actual cards or in electronic messages.
on December 26, 2012
Great book for those like me who don't quite know how to put words to paper. Exceptional examples for all occasions.
on June 9, 2014
I don't know about you, but I write a lot of "thank you" notes and cards (for the most part, it's a lost art). Anyway, this book helps me to convey my exact sentiments for a particular situation. Whether you're thanking someone for a gift or just for saying thanks for a job well done, this book has the words you need.
on February 6, 2010
I know the author and have to say that she is one of the most gracious ladies I've ever met. It is only fitting that she would pen this book.
on June 27, 2015
Excellent!
on February 17, 2015
Shows all types of thank yous and outlines the occasions when you should write a note. Not perfect, but good for a Miss Manners/Emily Post
demonstration of the hows and what to include in your thank you notes.