Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 19, 2015
REALLY LIGHT WEIGHT! HAD A CRAFTSMAN COMMERCIAL W/KAWASAKI ENG. PREFER KOHLER FOR RELIABILITY. CUTS EVENLY, EASY MOWING. FOR BETTER MULCHING, CHANGE BLADE, STARTS WELL.OVERALL, GOOD INVESTMENT.
on August 8, 2015
Bought this lawnmower in 2012 and have only used it 5 times. We have experienced issues with this item since buying it. I will not recommend this to anyone! Lowes has a comparable mower for $150 less and works better! Don't waste your money!
on June 16, 2015
Its been two years and I have to buy another lawn mower. This one just does not work. The one I gave my
daughter that was 5 years old was much better!!! I may have someone come get it and look
at to tell me what it would cost to repair.
on March 17, 2015
This is a great lawn mower that was purchased for my mother. She is elderly and can use it easily. Its lightweight and handles well when in operation. Don't have any complaints about it.
on January 3, 2015
Great
on October 28, 2014
Cuts good but will not idle without you holding down the bar.
Wish it had a larger than 20" base. Really good for small yards.
on October 26, 2014
still running lika CHAMP
on October 13, 2014
Good Product
on August 28, 2014
It's greeat on one starts; on a few weeks, then the carburator goes bad; Does not cut well on tall-grass, Stulls-out sometimes.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2014
Remember when lawn boy mowers were 2-cycle and ran forever? I had one. The modern version is nothing like that one. Looks nice. And when it was out of the box, it ran great, started easily and worked just fine. In 2 seasons of mowing, I have spent more on repairs than I did for the mower. It's kept indoors; runs on ethanol free fuel and I clean it up after each use. This is its 3rd season and it's in the shop for the 3rd time this summer--I pick it up tomorrow, 8/19/14. I'd sell it to you, but then I'd feel guilty so I'm stuck with it. I wish it would just burn up so I could buy a Wal-Mart junk brand and start over. Oh, warranty? Ha. First time it quit working it was under warranty, but "Oh, that's not covered, sorry." Beware. I might have a lemon, or I just might have what's the new "normal." If I can get rid of it, I won't buy another one.