Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10x10 Pop Up 4 Wall Canopy Party Tent Gazebo EZ White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2010
I spent a lot of time researching many different tents, and tent companies to purchase a tent for my first juried craft show!!! I was very nervous about it because it was an outdoor Christmas Craft Fair held the first week in December. I didn't have the budget to spend all kinds of money on one, and felt that Caravan seemed to have the best reviews. The ETA for delivery on the one I thought most appropriate was 3-4 weeks - I had spent too much time debating the purchase and was down to the wire with only 1 1/2 weeks left until the show. So...I decided to go with this one as my second choice. I think the value for the $ is terrific!!! It shipped in no time (3 business days), and was easy to set up (after we stopped trying to follow the confusing directions and winged it)!!! The carry bag is good and sturdy too! I took special care in preparing for questionable weather (as directed by the event manager for the show). I purchased additional heavier duty tent stakes from my local Walmart for $4, and devised my own leg weights filling buckets I had with playground sand that I purchased from Lowes (2 50lb. bags). It's a darn good thing I did because everything I feared weather wise happened! Unseasonable cold, snow and wind (it was 55 degrees 2 days prior to the show)!!! The tent hung in there despite the horrible weather much to my relief for the whole 48 hours (it was a 2 day show)!!!!! I would definitely recommend this tent to people like myself - I don't know how long it will hold up down the road, but I think it was the right purchase for someone like me just starting out!!! Eventually, if I continue the Craft Fair route, I would like to spend a little more and purchase a tent with zipped sides. The vendors that had them seemed much more protected from the elements, as well as more comfortable. The only thing I could suggest as far as improvement would be a better fastening system for the sides to the legs. The plastic clips don't fit well, and break easily if stepped on. I hope this is helpful and saves hours of research for somebody out there!
on December 7, 2010
This canopy is completely waterproof which is what I needed for shows and it's easy to set up with two people (5 minutes or less). The price was the best I've seen. One of the brackets was broken when I opened it, but it was replaced in just a few days. Very good customer service.
on June 22, 2011
I have only used this once so far at a Farmer's Market where I have a music group that plays once in a while (4 times this summer) so I did not care to have a more expensive model. Hard to tell about it's durability so far though it seems that it will do just fine for my purposes. The day was fairly calm - 85 degrees and cloudy. Not much of a test for a canopy. I also purchased the EZ up deluxe sand bags though didn't need to use them at all. You can set this up by yourself if you are on a smooth surface (cement) and the legs are free to move outward as you pull them apart though you need to lift them a bit while you do this. It took me about 4-5 minutes to do it myself the first time with no instructions (didn't really need them - I am a guy - Yes, kidding), it took my wife and I about 2 minutes the second time working together. I think we can do it slighty quicker now that she has done it once. The metal frame is not as substantial as the more expensive models but it will be sufficient as long as it is anchored properly and we don't put it up in too strong of a wind, but as I say I haven't had much experience with it yet. It looks nice and fabic roof and side appear pretty thick and hardy. I liked that I have up to four walls that I can put up if need be though the most I will ever use is three walls. All in all it has been a good purchase so far.
on October 7, 2010
Unlike the other canopy I bought for a Chef's Market event, this canopy is strong and endures being put up and taken down regularly. No problems what so ever.
on November 11, 2010
One of the better tents for under $200 (as I've tried a few). The written directions and photos are confusing (especially if you have never set up a tent before). As this product I believe is made in China, the directions read as if the writer isn't familiar with the English language. Very confusing. After staring at the tent for awhile - I figured out a way of getting it up and running. You definitely need at least 2 people to "pop" it into position and then to get the "roof" on. Breaks down into a manageable bag for storing. For the amount of times we will use this tent per year - it was the right purchase.
on April 15, 2011
Tent was delivered in a timely manner and worked just fine. First use was at an outdoors street festival. It was windy and the tent held up fine (I weighted each leg with a cinderblock).

I was pleased with the product I received for the price and would recommend it.
on November 18, 2013
This canopy is mid grade quality. It has met my needs but is a little rickety and I do not think it will stand up well in a wind situation. The walls are all one big piece and awkward to deal with at craft shows. For the price, I could not have done better and I do recommend this item, just don't expect heavy duty grade materials, but otherwise good product if treated with kid gloves.
on July 21, 2013
This tent was great! I purchased it for a craft fair and it was perfect. I love the see through windows, so you don't feel so closed in. The set-up was very easy (2 people recommended for the actual pop-up). The last day of the craft fair, we were hit with a huge storm (60+mph, hail, heavy rain, etc.) but this tent did not break or rip! Other tents near ours blew away or ripped. It was a great purchase. I would highly recommend it.
on April 18, 2011
Do not buy this tent. The tent is very weak. My tent broke in the first 30 mins of the first day. The tent does not have vents and a gust of wind broke the frame and the poles. The seller was not ready for an exchange or a refund. I would like to vote a negative 5 if it were possible.
on September 15, 2011
This tent is very nice for the price (I had the nicest tent among those at the event)! It's fairly sturdy and comes with four easily detachable walls. The canvas top is very nice quality fabric. It was fast and easy to put up, although you really do need two people. The only thing I didn't like is that the carry bag does not have wheels and the tent is heavy, so it's hard to carry.