on August 10, 2012
Don't waste your money on this canopy. It's very cheap made and broke the first time using it. The company will not stand behind the canopy either. The red top faded in the sun after the 2nd use and it looks pink now. All the plastic hooks on the hold down straps broke the first use. The case is a joke as well.
on November 12, 2013
It was more of a pink color rather than red. I notice it seems they have upgraded in 2013 and I ordered it earlier than the update. Everything was great except the color that I received. I hope the upgrade has improved the color. But they accepted the return without any problem.
on July 12, 2013
I purchased this ez-up last fall and just had a chance to use it camping. The weather was wet and a little windy. We spent alot of time cooking, eating, and just chilling under it to stay dry. There were 4 and somtimes 6 people plus a cooking stove and a grill under the canopy, staying dry. It took about 15 minutes to set-up, including the 4 sides. It does take 2 people to set-up.
on August 28, 2012
The 10x15 canopy with walls was described perfectly and was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Best of all, it is Easy to use with very little assembly! I've had a severe back and neck injury and was hesitant to open the box (I knew I'd not stop at just opening...) but, of course i did, and due to the construction of the canopy it just slides open and snaps into place! The walls attaching with Velcro helped keep the entire room tight... I HIGHLY recommend the 10x15 RED CANOPY w/ WALLS!!! GREAT PRODUCT AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE!