5.0 out of 5 stars Mid-2013 Mac Air 11-inch: Highly Satisfied
I bought this case for my 2013 macbook air 11-inch and I am satisfied.

PROS:

Published 14 months ago by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
The case is fairly tight on my 11.6 inch mini laptop and one of the zippers will not work so I can only utilize one of the two it does have a convenient side zipper for storing items like a charger or a portable Mouse it's better than spending $50 on one from Best Buy.
Published 8 months ago by Peace Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Mid-2013 Mac Air 11-inch: Highly Satisfied, August 24, 2013
This review is from: amCase® 11.6-inch Sleeve/Case for Surface Pro 3 /ASUS c200 / Acer Chromebook 11 / Acer C720/C720P Chromebook / Samsung Chromebook 2 /Apple MacBook Air/Netbook/HP Chromebook 11/Acer C710/Lenovo THINKPAD Helix (Tablet Only) Protective Neoprene Cushion Material with Handle (BLACK) (Electronics)
I bought this case for my 2013 macbook air 11-inch and I am satisfied.

PROS:

-More functional and self-sustainable than other cases: The handle can be used to hold the laptop solo (which most cases don't seem to have); the case is thin, smooth, and small enough to be put into a backpack like other cases; the case has a side zipper that can hold the charger (which most cases don't seem to have)
-High quality- made with soft, plush material. The inside is also soft and it has fur-like texture.
-Zipper works perfectly, and it doesn't touch the laptop
-Design is very mainstream (could be con for some people). Looks simple, professional, and hipster-free. I think having a macbook air is hipster enough, no more!

CONS:

-The charger fits in the side pocket (which is also zipped) very tightly, so I have a bit of trouble putting in my charger. You will have to put it in without the cord wrapped around the apple charger.
-The case has a chemical smell that is pretty strong, and it gave me a headache at first. I've had the case for about a week, and the smell is lasting, but I think it's starting to wear off.
-The laptop (Macbook Air mid-2013) fits in with about an inch loose (top to bottom, not side to side), but it hardly moves when zipped.

Overall, this is an ideal case for me, and the product matches its descriptions. Hope this helped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, August 2, 2013
I ordered two of these, one for a Samsung Chromebook and one for a Macbook Air 11.6-in. This case was a perfect fit for both devices, plus the zippered, side-pouch allow plenty of space for power bricks for these devices, as well. Though not absolutely necessary, the handles are convenient. The nylon zippers seem sturdy enough, and will not damage the finish of the computer inside. This case is really a good value at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Chromebook case, August 17, 2013
Colorado Lady "Amy" (Grand Junction, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This case is great if you want the smallest possible padded case which can hold a Chromebook and its power cord. It is soft, flexible, and well padded. The cord pocket stretches enough to zip the cord in. This case is NOT hard-sided, so do not expect it to prevent all bangs against the Chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, September 17, 2013
I really like this case. It fits my 2013 11" Macbook Air very nicely and there is just the right amount of extra storage in the zippered pocket for the few things I might want to carry with the computer. Many cases don't have separate storage to carry anything else. While carrying a lot defeats the purpose of having a Macbook Air, having no space to carry anything else is a bit too minimalist for me. I like the fact that it has handles that velcro together if you want but they also lay down against the case unobtrusively if your don't want them sticking out.

One caution if you have never had a new neoprene item before... when it is brand new and just out of the wrapping, it will have a strong rubbery smell. Everything made out of neoprene smells this way. Just take it out of the packing material, open it up and let it sit someplace for a few days (I propped mine open so fresh air could get to it and left it in my workshop for 2-3 days and it was fine). The smell will fade away pretty quickly. The advantages of neoprene far outweigh this one minor annoyance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!!, August 2, 2013
I have to say this is a great Laptop Case! My Samsung Series 3 chromebook fits perfectly inside and also in the side pocket I put my charger. I would highly recommend this case for a laptop or chromebook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed., January 25, 2014
I got this to put my Acer C720 chromebook in. It woks prefectly for that purpose.

The fit. It fits snug with just a slight bit of room on each side of the chromebook. The chromebook does not slide around when it's in the case and zipped up. It also has enough room to fit the charger for the chromebook in the front zippered pocket. The handles are of good construction and feel like I will never have to worry about the stitching for the handle or the weight on the handle. It feels well padded and the felt on the inside will keep it safe from scratching. Overall a very good case that I would recommend for anyone looking to fit an 11.6 inch laptop, or more specifically the Acer C720 Chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, August 12, 2013
I got this case for my samsung chromebook (11.6 inch). This case fits like a glove, and the inside is wonderfully soft. I thought it would be a plasticy vinyl, but its kind of plush. Its wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, near perfect, May 23, 2014
I have recently switched to a 13.3" Macbook Pro Retina computer and I wanted something to carry it in, without a lot of bulk. This is certainly an acceptable mode of transfer. I have found that the quality of the product is good. Although it is not quick as thick as an iPad case we purchased, this is ample to protect the outside of the laptop while in transit.

Regarding the smell - there is no doubt that it has a manufacturing smell to it, but that is due to the material and will fade. There is nothing to be done about that, and unless you are ridiculously sensitive you should be fine living with it until it has a chance to air out.

The inside is lined with a nice soft cloth material that feels awesome enough to wear as a comfy pair of PJs.

The zipper on the outside pocket of mine had come open (teeth pulled apart) when it arrived, but one zip back and forth and the teeth were back in place and working well. I like the fact that on the outside pocket, the zipper is hidden behind the flap of the pocket itself. Seems that it is a bit less obvious, and would have some extra protection that way. Nice touch.

The material is equally thick all around the laptop and offers complete scratch and scuff resistance and medium bump protection. This would likely not completely protect your laptop if it were dropped, but would certainly do a good job of keeping it safe amongst bump and bruises in a larger carry bag, or by itself.

The handles feel solid, and add a great feature to carry the somewhat slippery neoprene type material it is made out of. I like that they velcro together to make them seem like one handle (there is a handle on either side of the main zipper, but they will stick together for strength and comfort). They are very comfortable to hold.

I am not crazy about the soft rubber zipper pulls, but that is really personal preference. I find hard plastic or metal pulls more easy to use. I suppose I could always use some 550 cord and makes loops if I want, but it really is a nit-picky thing to mention. They function perfectly well.

All in all, this is exactly what I wanted for a light-duty protection for the laptop. Also - for those like me who overprotect, this fits perfectly inside the main compartment of the "AmazonBasics 14.1 Inch Laptop and Tablet Case" for days when you want more protection and a bigger bag with a shoulder strap. As a matter of fact, I carried it to work today in this sleeve, inside the other bag, and just unzip each to remove the laptop. Hope this helps for anyone who likes to be extra careful with stuff.

Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and great price!, July 23, 2013
The case is exactly what I needed for my 8 year old's new Chromebook. The Chromebook fits perfectly so he can slip it in the case and then put the whole case in his bookbag. There is a small pocket that the charger could go in if needed. He was excited that is was nice and plain (nothing fancy for this kid) and I was very happy with the low price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 8, 2013
A very good case...I am very pleased. The carrying handles naturally are down along the sides of the case and don't stick up. They are sewn that way and held by velcro. That is great...because they don't get in the way of the case being nice and trim. Then when you want to use them just pull them up and you have carrying handles.
The company Tech Matte emailed me when I got the case just asking if I was completely satisfied. I mentioned that one of the zippers was sticking and seemed a little hard to drag across. They sent me a new one right away and in 3 days I had a new one working fine and they said dont bother sending back the defective one. We just want to be sure you are satisfied.
Good to buy a product from such a company