Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Stone Cherry Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 2, 2012
I watched this documentary and it is very convincing. Years ago, after listening to others talk about what they saw on 9/11, I realized how really strange the mechanics of the destruction were. Then I began to suspect that something was very wrong with the official story. I have been following the unraveling of the official story for years and I am glad that this documentary has been released. I am gratified to see how complete it is with structural engineers, high-rise architects, fire protection engineers and others using their names and credentials to explain why the official story cannot be true. The case for criminal mischief has been made.

What I can't understand is why people don't see through this. The section in the documentary by psychologists and therapists talking about why it is such a hard story to hear and accept makes it more understandable.

This is definitely a "must see" and "must tell everyone about it!"
3535 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
The official government story is so far fetched it is a wonder anyone believes it. Under no circumstances can a high rise building come down at free fall speed into its footprint without the use of explosives, yet the government and the media are powerful enough to convince the American masses that 19 Arabs who could barely pass flight school with box cutters brought down buildings one and two with no explanation of how building 7 came down in the official story. This DVD explains the emotional reasons for denial of facts and belief in authority that permeates and controls the American psyche. The view may be too much for the naive to handle, but well worth the time for those with the ability to rationally evaluate factual material.
88 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
I respect the expert technical conclusions of these professionals. They bring many years of experience to the table, putting their reputations on the line to reveal the truth of 9/11.

I appreciate their contribution to help laypersons, like myself, understand the complex issues.

Thank you for your excellent presentation.
1313 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
This film is so amazing I'm crossing the United States by bicycle to help educate the public about it!! Find out why so many experts are putting everything on the line in order to expose the serious flaws in the National Institute of Standards and Technology report on 9/11 - the film includes insiders like Dr. Robert Bowman, Lt. Col. the former DOD Director of the National Strategic Defense Initiative who openly challenges the official report - this is something for citizens to take serious note of!!

We've lost so many liberties due to the official story - it's been the pretext for two wars, over a million people have died - these experts say that based on hard science and forensic evidence we need a new, independent investigation with subpoena power - I say they should be listened to!

Learn more about how Rena Patty and I are crossing the country to support the work of these experts and to get this dvd into as many hands as possible! I took a copy to Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office this morning! Go to 911 journey for truth dot org to learn what lengths citizens will go to in order to get the word out about this vitally important film!!

Purchase extra copies and share them with fire fighters, fire chiefs, police chiefs, college students, professors, government officials, local media in your community, friends, family...please join us in getting the word out - get active!!

Let's take it back!!
1515 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
There was always something that didn't quite add up to me about 9/11, i couldn't put my finger on it but it was always there at the back of my mind.

This film put into perspective what it was that didn't quite add up.

We have become so conditioned to believe that those in positions of influence understands thing more completely than the rest of us and always let us know the reality of events that unsettle us. On 9/11 I was first in disbelief; I was in a market owned by to Lebanese guys and they had the TV going in the back. I asked them what movie they were watching and they told me it was no movie; I just laughed and said ha ha, do you expect me to believe that this is real. They turned to me in all soberness and said "Tim this is actually happening, this is NBC news." My heart sunk because I believed immediately that his would inaugurate a war mostly likely in Afghanistan and I had just realized in the month prior to this that we had a reasonably long period of peace not punctuated by any wars.

The wars I feared started and I just went in damage control mode trying to read as much as I could to be able to put this event in perspective. I became aware of an online researcher named Paul Thompson which made me aware of Laurie van Aukin and the Jersey girls who caused the 9/11 Commission to be convened.

I didn't stop there I read as much as I could as fast as I could. I became aware of Dan Rather's decision to run a story about Osama bin Laden's visit to the Hospital of the Americas in United Arab Emmerates. form here everything began leading to the same place and that was back to 9/11.

For me this movie more than anything else puts all of this in perspective for me. This movie make everything add up. Things now make sense.
88 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
This was a great movie that offered time and time ago scientific proof that the building came down due to controlled exposions using materials only available to our military/government.

My background is in working with complex mathematical equations and I am not associated with anyone involved with the making of this film.

I firmly believe that there were many people in government involved in the activity of setting up the material aforementioned in the movie. A reward of at least $ 1,000,000 cash should be offered to anyone that would expose the truth behind the explosions. There were people at many levels involved. Some were surely well-paid and there are some that were not that would truly appreciate $1,000,000. The people involved may fear that they would become the next Edward Snowden, a man condemned by government but a hero among the people, but that would not be the case. The man or woman that exposed the truth would be a national hero and the political parties, involved would be condemned and prosecuted for treason against the American people. That they were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and used the event to rationalize wars that resulted in the deaths of millions, would cause America to wake up and realize that the wrong people have taken over rule of America.

The person that exposed this would further be rewarded with $1,000,000. Who couldn't use a million dollars.
on June 9, 2013
I was in shock when I first watched this DVD. Having watched so much footage on the 911 tower collapses in the past, I was gobsmacked by how much detail I had missed that this film brought to my attention. Like so many of the unthinking masses, I thought nothing of the official story and blindly bought into it. Why not right? We are suppose to trust those who have been charged to "care" for us are we not?
There were so many inconsistencies and issues brought to light which without a doubt, need further and full investigation. As a former practicing Architect, it is clear that the evidence presented and questions raised are reasonable and legitimate.
The US authorities have done the families of those who lost their lives or were injured as a result of the 911 tragedy a dis-service and it is time they do the right thing. For shame.
on August 11, 2013
I saw this video when Richard Gage, the man behind Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth, presented it in Chicago in June of 2012. The video's effectiveness is amplified by the opinions of experts from many different technical fields converging on the conclusion that the three towers on 9/11 were not and could not have been brought down by fires resulting from plane crashes. Each expert analyzes the event from the perspective of his or her specialty and comes to the conclusion either that structural damage and fires could not have caused the very rapid collapses witnessed by the world or that those free fall collapses were induced by controlled demolition. Either way the viewer is confronted by the disturbing realization that the government's conspiracy theory of what happened on that historically pivotal day is in ruins because it was a lie all along.

The video largely focuses on what happened at the WTC on 9/11. It does not get into the many absurdities and contradictions evident in the government's entire 9/11 narrative.

The closing minutes of the video are devoted to insights into the reason for the general public's strong aversion to narratives of the events of 9/11 other than the official one. Psychologists in the video explain that from their earliest years in government schools, American children are conditioned to view the government as a kind and caring parent looking out for their interests. This conditioning is taken up by the corporate media and persists throughout adulthood. To confront evidence that the carefully cultivated image of government as a benevolent parent is a colossal lie, that the government is in reality run by murderous psychopaths intent on robbing and enslaving them is too traumatic for most people to accept.

One cannot overemphasize the importance of convincing the public that 9/11 was in fact a false flag operation staged to deprive us of our liberty and wealth. For those with eyes to see, the relentless government assaults on our liberty and wealth are impossible not to notice. The quest for total control of their subjects' lives is the natural trajectory of all governments and must be resisted if people are to remain free. The out of control war machine and rapidly mobilizing domestic police state are all justified by the government's narrative that 19 Muslim terrorists attacked America on 9/11. To expose this for the lie that it is, would be to open thinking Americans' eyes to the reality that they are being enslaved to 'protect' them from nonexistent enemies. Their real enemies are elements within their own government, media and military industrial complex and not foreigners living in caves.
on October 3, 2012
You'll have to set aside your emotions, and keep a completely open mind, to concentrate on the physical evidence presented in this documentary if you want to know what did and didn't occur on 9/11. As a retired firefighter, I know what fire can and cannot do, but watch the film and decide for yourself.
55 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
I encourage everyone to just simply watch the film and make up their own mind. I think it's an outstanding piece of work and that there's no matter more important than this one in our shared world today. This is extremely difficult territory for many, but reality must be faced. "If you don't deal with reality, reality deals with you."

There is also great promise of a vastly brighter future offered by following the evidence and letting the chips fall where they may.