5.0 out of 5 stars What a grip!
I installed this stock in about 20 minutes. I love the look, feel and functionality. This is the best upgrade to my Zombie Slayer yet! I strongly reccommend this to anyone who owns a Remington 1100,you will love it too.
Published on January 1, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good
The only complaint I have was that I had to drill out the plastic spacer to make it slide on the tube. If that would have fit I would have given it a higher score.
Published on September 5, 2011 by Indigox

5.0 out of 5 stars What a grip!, January 1, 2012
Amazon Customer (Fountain, CO - USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, September 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 9, 2014
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
Just as described. Fast shipping..

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Bother with it, it looks good, but it is loose and sloppy and twists around., March 28, 2014
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
Sloppy fit, is not snug on Remington 1100 shotgun. Needs to be re-engineered, twists around no matter how much it is tightened,

4.0 out of 5 stars good for price but needs work, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
Item fit my 11-87 slug gun with effort, the spacers really need to be molded a bit larger to fit over the spring tube, it took a rubber mallet for mine. Also, leaving the pistol grips hollow cavity as wasted space is a real shame as my tapco remington 870 stock you can store 2 chokes, and a slimmed choke wrench IN the pistol grip making a slightly more useful survival.gun, but they are not made for the 1187/1100. Its not a bad stock overall for the price but they could of cut 90 percent of the super elegent retail box as you could almost pull the foam out and drop a dozen roses in it sans ati logo!

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit 1187 slug gun, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
This product does not fit the 1187. Even with the adapter I had to add several washers to get the stock to tighten, and then it left a gap around the trigger guard. I have issues since then with another ATI product, so perhaps they need to check their specs before they sell products as requiring no gunsmithing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, May 20, 2013
Andrew D. Walls (Magnolia, Delaware) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
Does not fit a Remington 11-87. Should have been able to put it on in 20 mins. but no luck. Took it to our local gunsmith and he informed me there was no way it would fit a 12 gauge 11-87.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tactical Necessity, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
I put this stock on a Remington 1100. It fits great, very solid, comfortable and well made. It allows the shooter more maneuverablity and control, especially during rapid firing sequences. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
What more do I have to say, it made my remington (BANG!) not pop. Wish I could send a picture what it looked like before and now after.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock (Sports)
does not fit my 1100 i will have to take it to a gunsmith to see if they can get it to work. i should have been able to install it myself in 15 min. if there are different 1100 by age they should inform the buyer .

Rem 1100/1187 Black Pistol Grip Stock