Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 1, 2014
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.
0Comment184 of 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.
0Comment59 of 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2013
I love this scale! Very easy to use and I like that you have on/off button to save the battery. Plan to travel with it everywhere. Time to say goodbye to the floor scale
0Comment49 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
Love the versatile of the strap and not just stuck to a hook design. Digitized for me is more precise and it's legible and having the temp gauge is a plus.
0Comment46 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
I am very happy with this product. The shape is very nice which gives a comfortable grip and it is so easy to use.
0Comment39 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2013
I ordered this scale a couple of days before our family vacation. It was a real life saver. Using it helped me to properly distribute our belongings between pieces of luggage which helped us breeze through check-in at the airport with no extra baggage fees. The scale was inexpensive, easy to use, and (most importantly) accurate. I highly recommend this product.
0Comment43 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
Compact, functional and accurate. Compared with my bathroom scale just to make sure that this isn't a gimmick. Turned out to be very accurate... might be an ounce of difference over 50lbs. Bought one more.
0Comment27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2013
Working good for over a month now and two international round-trip flights on the book. Saved me a lot of trouble.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2014
Doesn't remember the weight. You have to hold it and look at it. Better to get something that remembers it after it weighs the object.
on September 8, 2011
Although I find the gadget useful, I find that that I have problems when weighing luggage: Pick the luggage up to fast and the scale gives you an error reading. It becomes very frustrating trying to figure how slowly you have to pick the luggage off the ground with the scale attached in order to avoid getting the error reading and having to repeat the whole exercise.
11 comment13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse