Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• 112
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 22, 2000
I love this CD. I listen to it all the time. I love the way 112 blend their voices on this album. The album sarts off with a sexy 112 intro. "Now That We're Done" is a sexy song that make you feel pleasured, depending on what you're in. "Pleasure & Pain" reminds you about the loss of your lover, and you want them to come back in your life. "Why" makes you want to ask the question "whhhhhyyyy?" Remember, "Cupid" doesn't lie, unless you give it a try. "Call My Name" whenever you need my love. "Come See Me" is tight, Slim will show you what love made up of. The 2nd interlude is "Sexy You". "Can I Touch You" will make you feel so good. "I Can't Believe" features songstress Faith Evans.
The next interlude on the album is dedicated to Puff Daddy, which is called "Keep It Real". The next song is "Only You (Bad Boy Remix)", which was a hit back in '96 and features The Notorious B.I.G. (R.I.P) & Mase. I love "I Will Be There", it's a beautiful song. "In Love With You" is tight, Kelly Price is singing in the background. "Just a Little While" is coo'. "Why" is also a full-length song called "Why Does". "This is Your Day" & "Throw It All Away" are both ballads. The last song on the album is "Only You". This version is the Clean Radio Mix and also features The Notorious B.I.G. IMO this is 112's best album. I love the CD.
on February 25, 2001
...when 112 hit the scene around the summer of 1996, it was all about the "Only You: Remix", featuring the late, great Notorious B.I.G. and Ma$e. When I bought the album, (after having to go to three different stores in the Santa Barbara area - they were all sold out) I was expecting more hot joints like "Only You". Well, I was pleasantly surprised.
The album is actually very mellow - and to be honest, almost to the point of being boring. Don't get me wrong, I like it (hence the four stars) but you really have to be in the mood to be relaxed to appreciate this album, otherwise it will put you to sleep, which can be a good thing when life gets a bit hectic.
Besides the hits "Cupid", "Only You" and "Come See Me", I actually liked "In A Little While" a lot - it's actually my favorite 112 song of all time...it was produced by the same team that brought us Jon B's "They Don't Know"...
So, cop this album; I certify it as 'Guaranteed Satisfaction', especially if you want to relax, or need some soothing sounds for those intimate moments with a loved one...I love it.
on December 5, 1999
This album is a great album, considering that this is their first album. Of cource they had some insight before they did this album like working on Faith's and Total's first album (read the inside covers, everyone). At least with 112, you can hear all four of them and not raise the question "can so and so sing?" (like you would with Dru Hill). With songs like Cupid, Only You, Pleasure & Pain (my favorite), and Come See Me, 112 has talent and they proved it to you. Smooches...
on June 9, 2000
After hearing the original version of "Only You", I knew that 112 would have a classic CD. I remember buying this CD on the first day that it came out. I didn't know what to expect because the only songs that I had heard were the original and remix versions of "Only You". When I heard the first part of the CD, I was almost shocked because they had some tight ballads that I wasn't expecting to hear. There is an excellent mix of ballads, midtempo songs and uptempo songs. The best examples of this are "Come See Me" w/Mr. Cheeks from The Lost Boyz, "Pleasure And Pain", "Cupid", "I Can't Believe" w/Faith Evans, and "Now That We're Done". This CD as well as Faith Evans' "Faith" are the best Bad Boy R&B releases. This will always be a classic CD.
on February 12, 2000
Hard to believe that this is a debut album. I bought it a year after after its original release and thank God I did - it still sounds wonderful even today. Now That We're Done, Pleasure & Pain are the sweetest cuts as well as I Will Be There and the exquisite This Is Your Day. Not to forget the guys showing off their excellent vocal skillz on Keep It Real (Interlude).. I've never posted a review before but I suppose that if I really had to do it, this would be the perfect album. Besides, I saw the group being interviewed on BET's Live from L.A. and they came across as perfect gentlemen - keep up the good work, guys!
Oh, another thing, that single "ANYWHERE" from the new album is the..., well, you know!
on May 8, 2004
Believe it or not, I had never heard, nor heard of 112 until the song Peaches And Cream first came out. I really liked it. So I decided to get their first CD. I didn't think i'd like it all the much, I figured it would be mostly about sex because of the message in Peaches and Cream. But I was surprised, it is mostly about love. They have beautiful voices that flow together in such a great way. When I first listened to the CD, I knew I had to get their others. Now I have all four of their cds and I am completely satisfied with all of them. If you like music, you should like this. Very good, 5 stars isn't enough.
on July 8, 2004
How can you possibly go wrong with this CD. Every song from top to bottom is a classic. I bought this CD years ago and it still plays in my cd player. I believe every song anyone can relate to whether it's love, sorrow, or heartbreak. If you don't have this CD, do yourself a favor and buy it. You won't hear a classic R&B album like this for years to come.
on June 28, 2004

15.Just a Little While-kinda sappy but i can sit through it 3/5
16.Why Does-love this song, one of the best on the album 5/5
17.This is Your Day-ok song, beat is kinda sappy 3.5/5
18.Throw It All Away-i liked it 4/5
19.Only You(Clean Radio Mix)-beat is softer than the other one but Biggie is still there 5/5
on January 23, 2006
What can I say...this is the best album 112 has ever put out...And that's what this album makes you want to do..PUT OUT.. At the time their harmony was so unique..they made it a sound of their own...not since Boyz II Men had a male group come out with a bomb sound and a bomb album...Now I can understand why they would want to switch labels (because P Dicky is so wack) but what happen to the sound and the creativity,the soultry-ness that they used to have? Don't tell me that they have to be under Diddy in order to maintain that sound!!!
on May 12, 2000
This CD is one of a kind ,, Last night I was just hooking my satellite channels & when I switch to CH-O ,,, R&B they just pop out on me ,,, it's the JAM ,, the voices ,, Can I touch you ,,, Now that we're done is something else ,,, I bought the CD & its flowing on my car CD player & out it goes into my OFFICE & the flow continue ,,, it's a great album. Brothers N Sistas take it from me, "BUY IT"